FUCK THE GOV. WOODIE INTERVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
When I was a senior in high school we had to do a huge project on an assigned subject, I got assigned gun control and law enforcement, as part of the project we had to interview someone who would have an interesting opinion on the subject, Like if your subject was healthcare you should talk to a doctor, so i managed to get in touch with Woodie and asked he would be good enough to answer some generic type questions for my interview, he was cool enough to call me up and answer them, and in fact id shoot him an email every now and again to see how shit was goin, anyway i thought some of you might see it interesting what he had to say....

Q:Should there be restrictions placed on the type, or amount of firearms an individual can own?

A:SOMEWHAT, I DON'T FEEL ANYONE SHOULD HAVE A NUCLEAR WARHEAD IN THEIR BACKYARD....BUT AS LONG AS WEAPONS ARE BEING MADE AND DISTRIBUTED IT IS NOT OUR GOVERNMENTS RIGHT TO PICK AND CHOOSE WHO CAN POSSESS THESE WEAPONS....OUR GOVERNMENT MURDERS MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN WITH WEAPONS "THEY MANUFACTURE" IN FORIEGN COUNTRIES AND EVEN IN OUR OWN COUNTRY EVERYDAY, THEY'RE THE TRUE MURDERERS BUT THEY WANT TO USE GANG VIOLENCE AND ANY VIOLENT ACT COMMITTED BY CITIZENS TO INDUCE TERROR AND FEAR TO THE PUBLIC SO THEY CAN GET THESE RIDICULOUS LAWS PASSED AND SLOWLY DISARM ALL CITIZENS "BOTH UPSTANDING AND THOSE DEEMED CRIMINAL FELONS DUE TO DRUG POSSESSION OR OTHER NON-VIOLENT CHARGES BROUGHT AGAINST THEM" AND EVENTUALLY GAIN COMPLETE CONTROL OVER IT'S CITIZENS WITH THE THREAT OF THEIR OVERWHELMING POWER....SO IN OTHER WORDS, RESTRICTIONS SHOULD BE APPLIED ACROSS THE BOARD, IF THEY WANT US TO PUT OUR GUNS DOWN THEN THEY SHOULD PUT THEIR GUNS DOWN AS WELL OR ELSE WHEN THE POLICE THE POLICE WHEN THEY START ABUSING THEIR POWER.. ....SO IN OTHER WORDS, RESTRICTIONS SHOULD BE APPLIED ACROSS THE BOARD, IF THEY WANT US TO PUT OUR GUNS DOWN THEN THEY SHOULD PUT THEIR GUNS DOWN AS WELL OR ELSE WHO POLICE THE POLICE WHEN THEY START ABUSING THEIR POWER?

Q:Would you say that due to the ineffectiveness of police response, that an armed populous is the only available protection against immediate danger or harm?

A:THIS COUNTRY WAS BUILT ON MURDER, LIES AND CORRUPTION....THE POOR CONTINUE TO SUFFER WHILE THE WEALTHY ELITE CONTINUE TO CONQUER MORE AND MORE OF THIS WORLD WITH EVIL AGENDAS IN MIND....SO YEAH, DAMN RIGHT WE NEED OUR WEAPONS AS LONG AS THESE DEVILS ARE ALLOWED TO RUN FREELY.
Q:Is it the responsibility of the individual to defend himself, and his family, or rely on the services of the police department?

A:I FEEL IT IS THE INDIVIDUALS RESPONSIBILITY, THE MORE WE EXPECT THE POLICE TO INTERVENE THE LESS LIBERTY WE HAVE.

Q:Do you think that the local police department has the actual ability to completely "serve and protect" an entire effectively?

A:OFCOURSE NOT, WHILE SOME POLICE OFFICERS HAVE A TRUE CONCERN AND LOVE FOR IT'S CITIZENS, MANY OF THIER CO-OFFICERS ARE TYRANNICAL EGO-MANIACS AND OPERATE SIMILAR TO THE GANGS THEY SAY THEY'RE TRYING TO STOP....HOWEVER, THEY'RE JUST PUPPETS CONTROLLED BY BIGGER PUPPET MASTERS AND HAVE NO TRUE SENSE OF WHAT THEIR 'CAUSE AND STRUGGLE IS FOR....'CAUSE THERE ISN'T ONE....OUR GOVERNMENT PAYS THEM AND OFFERS THEM PROTECTION AND QUICK TO PARDON THEM SHOULD THEY BREAK THE LAW

Q:Does the stance taken by Americas police departments that their job is to serve "the community at large" and not the individual give assurance to personal gun ownership?

A:NO, ONCE AGAIN THERE'S ALWAYS A POLITICAL AGENDA OR PROPAGANDA THEY'RE TRYING TO ADVERTISE TO THE PUBLIC TO SUBLIMINALLY FURTHER STRIP US OF OUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS

Q:Responsible licensed gun owners are subject to waiting periods in addition to other restrictions; at what point is firearm ownership over restricted?

A:IT IS ALREADY OVER RESTRICTED, MY QUESTION IS....DOES OUR GOVERNMENT HAVE A WAITING PERIOD BEFORE THEY CAN DEPLOY TANKS AND AIRCRAFT EQUIPPED WITH MISSILES TO FOREIGN LANDS IN WHICH THEY ARE TRESPASSING IN???? AND WHO GETS TO ACCEPT OR DECLINE THEIR APPLICATION, SHOULDN'T "WE THE PEOPLE" MAKE THE FINAL DECISION???? THIS IS A DEMOCRACY RIGHT???? INSTEAD A CHOSEN FEW UP TOP ARE MAKING THE DECISIONS FOR ALL OF US AND THE TRUTH IS WE DON'T LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY NOR ARE WE EVEN CLOSE TO HAVING SOCIAL EQUALITY....THIS GOVERNMENT IS RUNNING LOOSE AND DOES WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT AND CONTINUES TO FIND WAYS TO MANIPULATE, LIE, AND BRAINWASH THE PUBLIC.

Q:If the restrictions on licensed gun owners were lifted, do you see violent crimes involving firearms increasing?

A:NO, GUNS ARE OUT THERE, IF AN INDIVIDUAL IS INTENT ON USING A FIREARM TO HARM SOMEBODY THESE RESTRICTION LAWS WILL DO NOTHING TO STOP THAT....THEY ONLY AFFECT THE CITIZENS WHO WANT TO OWN A FIREARM FOR PROTECTION IN THEIR HOME OR EVEN HUNTING....BESIDES, SOMEONE WITH ANY COMMON SENSE ISN'T GOING TO USE A FIREARM REGISTERED IN THIER NAME TO COMMIT VIOLENCE WITH FOR THE SIMPLE FACT IT'S TRACEABLE....THESE RESTRICTIONS ARE PLOYS TO DISARM AND WEAKEN AMERICAN CITIZENS TO THE POINT WHERE OUR ONLY OPTION IS TO GIVE UP OUR LIBERTIES TO THE GOVERNMENT IN RETURN FOR A FALSE SENSE OF FREEDOM.

Q:Would you yourself feel safer, or less safe living in an area where the ownership of handguns was unrestricted?

A:I WOULD NOT FEEL SAFER NOR LESS SAFER, FIREARMS OR NOT, THEIRS BAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE....HOWEVER I WOULD PREFER FOR ALL RIGHTEOUS CITIZENS TO OWN WEAPONS FOR THE SAKE OF SOME SORT OF DEFENSE SHOULD OUR GOVERNMENT START INVADING OUR HOMES ON A MASS-SCALE WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN DOING SLOWLY SINCE THEY ILLEGALY "WHICH THEY WON'T ADMIT" PASSED THE PATRIOT ACT INTO LAW, THEREFORE PUTTING MORE THAN A BILLION DOLLARS INTO FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT THEY DISGUISED AS A NECESSARY FORM OF DEFENSE AGAINST "TERRORISTS" BUT ARE USING IT TO VIOLATE THE RIGHTS OF AMERICANS WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY KIND OF TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS....IT'S ONE SCHEME AFTER ANOTHER AND THE TELEVISION AND OTHER FORMS OF PUBLIC RELATIONS ENTERTAINMENT KEEPS OUR MINDS OCCUPIED AND SIDETRACKED FROM LEARNING THE TRUTH

Q:The second amendment of the constitution is often used in arguments over gun control, do you think the founding fathers truly meant for every American to have the freedom to own a firearm, or do you feel that what was written is taken out of context?

A:FIRST OFF OUR FOUNDING FATHERS AREN'T NEARLY AS NOBLE AS OUR HISTORY TEXTBOOKS WOULD LIKE US TO BELIEVE, THEY WERE ALL PART OF A BIGGER AND EVIL PLAN FOR WORL DOMINATION THAT IS CONTINUING TO UNFOLD TODAY....IT'S SIMPLE, IF THESE CORPORATE AND POLITICAL CRIMINALS AND MURDERERS HAVE GUNS THEN WE HAVE TO FIGHT TO KEEP OUR GUNS FOR OUR CHILDRENS AND GRANDCHILDRENS SAKE....WE CANNOT GIVE UP OUR LIBERTIES, WE MUST FIGHT FOR THEM AND TEACH OTHERS THE TRUTH BEHIND THESE LIES AND SHAMS PRESENTED TO US BY THE RICH AND ELITE.

Q:Many gun owners express the feeling that they feel safer with the gun, is this feeling only an illusion that actually endangers more people than it could help, or are they in fact safer with the weapon?

A: THIS IS A QUESTION EACH INDIVIDUAL HAS TO ASK THEMSELVES....AS FOR ME, UNTIL IT'S PROVEN THESE CROOKED COPS AND POLITICAL TYRANTS NO LONGER HAVE WEAPONS THEN YOU BETTER BELIEVE I'MMA HAVE SOMETHIN' TO SHOOT BACK WITH IF I'M ATTACKED.

Hope some of you thought that was interesting, RIP Woodie

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
DopeBoyFresh said:
SEEMS LIKE A REAL INTELLIGENT MAN AND IM NOT JOKIN SEEMS AS IF HE HAD A LOT ON HIS MIND AND WAS A DEEP THINKER

PROPS BRUH
yeah it was cool gettin to talk to him like that, he had alot on his mind it seems, and i agree with what was said before, really intelligent, deep thinker, after the interview he emailed me and told me to post it on the siccness, i just got around to copying everything over. sorry it took so long, several years lol

Jun 5, 2004
NiNe2FiVe said:
yeah it was cool gettin to talk to him like that, he had alot on his mind it seems, and i agree with what was said before, really intelligent, deep thinker, after the interview he emailed me and told me to post it on the siccness, i just got around to copying everything over. sorry it took so long, several years lol
its all good, its droppin knowledge regardless. do u have a date for this interview tho?

L.K.D

Sicc OG
Jan 21, 2003
I Aint been on this forum for quite some time because half of the stuff posted here nowadays is not even worth reading, but this is actually a good post i really enjoyed reading the whole interview. some cats don't even finish highschool and have a really educated mind. i feel that woodie at the end was trying to bring some sort of a political point of view into his music like create a brand new revolution. while other artist's are into the hyphy trend, i believe woodie was coming out with something new that could stick to peoples minds right at the end.

Jun 5, 2004
L.K.D said:
I Aint been on this forum for quite some time because half of the stuff posted here nowadays is not even worth reading, but this is actually a good post i really enjoyed reading the whole interview. some cats don't even finish highschool and have a really educated mind. i feel that woodie at the end was trying to bring some sort of a political point of view into his music like create a brand new revolution. while other artist's are into the hyphy trend, i believe woodie was coming out with something new that could stick to peoples minds right at the end.
hell yea, wood was droppin notin but knowledge... and im hoping homies learn bout dat shit cuz aint nothin else real but that... u betta learn earn somethhn, u kno? haha younger homies need to peep game...