FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
this is what I like to see... work that shit out guys... the price is mad cheap, but then again... i've seen the boxes and boxes of it in the garage so I can understand. this album IMO would sell with the slightest bit of hustle.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
i heard about 7, 8 songs off the IK cd...and...well, i'd buy it for the verses alone!...i'd buy it for the BEATS alone!...when you put em together, its like..hmmmm.. 'Timbrionical Extacy'? (i dunno if i spelled the T-word right though!)

I know this whole massive liquidation wasnt meant to be a marketing ploy...but...damn, 5$ for a PROFESSIONALLY printed cd, *AND* its from a seattle label?? People gonna JUMP at that offer, GURANTEED! *AND* want more!

I just hope it lasts for a couple more weeks!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Webtv Sux...

In an typical metropolis, the sun is exhibiting signs of competance by showing its brillIance as an anonomous conglomorate. Much to my astonishment, the usually ominous clouds are absent of their ordinary accomplices.

Our subject is a picture of confidence from the state of Washington, but for the moment, he's in the state of unconsciousness. His business leadership is synonomous with talent and common sense in artists, all of which often get praised for dominance.

A mostly benevolent individual, his everyday schedule in general involves actions he feels are Integral; However, he's often labeled inimical, cocky, and contemptible, and aisde from production, his worth is minimal.

*** To be continued!! ***

GREEDY BD

On the Rise
May 4, 2002
WWW.GETTINGREEDY.COM
Re: Webtv Sux...

tadou said:
In an typical metropolis, the sun is exhibiting signs of competance by showing its brillIance as an anonomous conglomorate. Much to my astonishment, the usually ominous clouds are absent of their ordinary accomplices.

Our subject is a picture of confidence from the state of Washington, but for the moment, he's in the state of unconsciousness. His business leadership is synonomous with talent and common sense in artists, all of which often get praised for dominance.

A mostly benevolent individual, his everyday schedule in general involves actions he feels are Integral; However, he's often labeled inimical, cocky, and contemptible, and aisde from production, his worth is minimal.

*** To be continued!! ***
SAY THAT THEN!!!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Obviously somewhere along the way the last few years......you developed a corrupted idea of what this game is.....and how it works.

Basically.....I'll make it real simple for you to understand......if I don't make money......nobody makes money. I'm supposed to be making 80-90% of the money around here anyway.....remember?

You have ALREADY benefitted from SLR. I gave you 300 IK CD's.......that's $3,000 right? You also owed me $1,000 for the FTS CD's that you took to California (that you sold and didn't pay me for).....so that makes it $4,000. YOU have gotten more than anybody around here. And while YOU and everyone else MAKES money off top......I'm stuck spending the next year or so trying to recoup. Same deal with Syko.....I gave him 500 CD's. Maybe some people should learn about the business before they do business?

I don't know why it's so hard to understand the word RECOUPMENT......but I suggest you get familiar with it.....being that you're goin' to be dealing with it real soon. At this point I'm just trying to RECOUP what I INVESTED into these projects. I spent $20,000 on IK, Syko and Byrdie last year......all benefits of FTS and Mp3.com.......which is where all the money went. Technically......I still owe money to my CD printers......so that should give you an idea how bad things are around here. I need to get my money back out of these albums.....I'm not even caring about PROFIT right now (obviously).......and if it means slangin' them in bulk at cost......then so be it. But I need to make my money back so I can keep my business runnin' and focus on new projects.

I realize that you along with other people were hoping that these projects we did together would have went 10x platinum and we could all be mega-rich.........but the sad reality is that it ain't gonna happen. What you guys NEED to understand is that I am the one INVESTING money here......and LOSING money.......not you. You didn't invest shit into anything......except maybe $$$ for a Suga-T verse.....that YOU wanted on there. And you had to have made that money back a LONG time ago. So how are you losing anything but time? What about my time? What about all the time I spent making beats.....recording and mixing? What about FTS? I spit on hella songs too......so I did WAAAAAAAY more work than ANYBODY did. Do you see me crying about not gettin' paid? Noooooooo.

People forget how much time AND money I put into these projects. That's why I'm supposed to be making more than everyone else......but have I made shit? Nope. I wish I did have some money though.....because I need a fuckin' vacation so I can get away from this stupid-ass shit. Why do people think that I'm just rakin' in money? WHO IS LYING TO YOU? Or that because I have control of the money that I must be up to no good? It's me D-Sane......remember me? The cool muthafucka that has helped hella people......always gave the homies deals......never even shorted a sack. But now I'm shady? How does that work? I don't get it. I take pride in having a spotless reputation for NOT fuckin' people over. I may be an asshole......but I'm NOT shady.

If you would like to take advantage of the great deal I got goin' on......be my guest. You can send Mel down to my house to pick up your order. But if you're simply trying to EXTORT money from me.......forget about it. Trying to D-Bo money out of me is gonna be like trying to get water out of a rock......there ain't none.

Maybe when I recoup from these projects......we can talk about money. But until that happens......there's nothing to talk about. And maybe if YOU and everyone else would have cared about this shit as much then as you do now......we could have actually made some money by now.

Lastly.......I am no longer going to participate in these online battles with you. You can say what you want.......I don't give a fuck anymore. Those that really know me.......know that it's all bullshit. This doesn't mean that you get to promote your shit on my board though.......sorry.......start your own message board or post at any of the 40 other boards on this site. But I'm done with the insults and shit talking......it's pointless.

If you would like to partake in my bulk CD deal......hit me on the e-mail and we'll work out the details. [email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Lets all be completely rediculous for a second, and pretend that Street Level was actually a JOINT-vENTURE between D-Sane and BD...If the pressed-up cds are like stock in the company...then BD opted out of the deal, and sold you his share for 400 cds.

For someone who "knows all about the business" you sure do seem to be having money issues.....i'd suggest some marketing classes (you seem like an accounting major to me..?), along with philosophy and maybe a psychology class or two.

EVERYBODY wants to think they know it all...most people think they already know enough

...but until you realize and TRULY BELIEVE that ANYBODY can teach you something you dont know, just by *YOU* being extraperceptional (is that a word?) and keeping your mentality open.....then this same shit is just keep on happenin, over and over again...

Dont take this as an insult...take it as advice from someone who could potentially be a psychologist, psychotherapist, criminologist, lawyer, linguist, interpreter, and journalist, among other things.....it pays off to have an open mind, and consider everything...