FUCK THE DOC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2003
Man I just BOUGHT "Deuce" - the first album I have actually not bootlegged in years. DOC said all this shit like "When I'm focused I know what's a hit, I'm quality control" and all this shit...and he swore up and down that Helter Skelter was a rush job and this Deuce album would be the return of the REAL DOC. Like it was a classic fa sho and I believed him.

man i opened it up and played that shit and it was that lame nigga 62 all through every song. he couldnt rap on dre2001 and cant rap now. for real why would u sign this nigga when so many cats from LA or the Bay got better rhymes and better voices. his voice aint that fresh he sounds like he got drunk for eh song. doc aint rapped but 2 verses and the shit was a mix of commercial bullshit (w/nate dogg singing a stupid ass hook) and rhymes that made no sense.

the only tight song was the NWA reunion until snoop ruined the shit with his dr. suess shit. thumbs down...helter skelter was 3048239084092384908239048239084902384 times better. im pissed i bought it, this is why i dont buy albums anymore.

B

Bigga Don Jah

MAN DID U EVER LISTEN TO SONGS LIKE "NO ONE CAN DO IT BETTER" OR THE FILA FRESH CREW' "IT AINT TOUGH" GO LISTEN TO EM THEN TELL ME IF HE SUCCS

Apr 25, 2002
I feel you on that NWA song.........I was happy as fuck with that till snoop came on an ruined it

but I like 6-2, he is just hella laid back

May 16, 2003
beats were crisp and clean but you'd think a great lyricist like the DOC would be able to say "FUCK THAT" to an album full of lyrics like this:

"Yeah I like baby to twist her hips/
I won't even speak on what they do with they LIPS"

And he said "LIPS" all dramatic, like he was saying something new.

Mar 7, 2003
he cant help that, coz he got his voice box fuk'd up in a car accident. thats why his voice sound croaky.
but he has some dope shit.
and how can you say nate does stupid hooks?.. aint nobody do it better that nate