FUCK THAT BITCH MANNY AND LIL PAPI!! 2003 FAILED!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
fuck that bitch manny and all u faggot-ass LA fans...

supportin that piece of shit manny..

if ya'll didnt know...

lil papi and faggot-ass manny failed drug tests in 2003...they r part of that fat list

www.espn.com

front page shit hoe..

ROIDED OUT CHEATERS

go 2 hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 25, 2005
you mean the list that Barry Bonds is on along with A-Rod and Sammy Sosa??

do you mean the test that was taken when Manny and Big Papi were on the Boston Red Sox?

Jan 12, 2006
you mean the list that Barry Bonds is on along with A-Rod and Sammy Sosa??

do you mean the test that was taken when Manny and Big Papi were on the Boston Red Sox?
WHY YOU GOT TO BRING UP BARRY BONDS FOR? JUST A COUPLE YEARS AGO ALL THE BITCH ASS DODGER FAITHFUL WAS TALKING SHIT ABOUT BARRY JUST LIKE AGENT 707 IS DOING NOW WITH MANNY! DONT DEFEND SOMETHING THAT YOU CRITICIZED(sp?) A FEW YEARS AGO.

BARRY BONDS> MANNY, A-ROD, Sammy, McGuire, etc...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
what a buncha faggots. who cares. show me a list of players PROVEN BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT not to have used steroids and then we got something to talk about. other than that just shut the fuck up already.

Sep 18, 2002
what a buncha faggots. who cares. show me a list of players PROVEN BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT not to have used steroids and then we got something to talk about. other than that just shut the fuck up already.
babe ruth, hank aaron, ty cobb, ted williams, satchel page..to name a few phildo

Sep 18, 2002
Besides Hank Aaron those are a bunch of OLD players. And they didn't even really play against Black or Latino players back then.
what does playing against black or latino players have to do with steroids? the game has been tainted for a number of years now. i mentioned those players cuz they are the definition of a real baseball player..no performance enhancing drugs, etc.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
what does playing against black or latino players have to do with steroids? the game has been tainted for a number of years now. i mentioned those players cuz they are the definition of a real baseball player..no performance enhancing drugs, etc.
Yeah and how do you know they didn't do cocaine or whatever back then? Meth?

lol @ definition of a real baseball player. They so old we never saw them play.

Sep 18, 2002
we are talking baseball. but they were probably snortin/smokin cuz they had the money and could blow it on shit like that. i dont see in anyway how cocaine could enhance performance

Jan 5, 2006
not performance enhancing but a necessity with the pressures of the game i guess..

i however never wanna hear a dodgers fan or red sox fan talk shit bout Barry Bonds anymore.. theyve now joined the club.. except BB is 10x smarter because he's winning the federal case.

Sep 25, 2005
they all used steroids.................they are/were all cheaters.......so whats your point......why cant anybody bring up the name Barry Bonds????????????

they are all a bunch of snakes who got away with cheating...none (except Manny) have paid for their decisions.....

Jan 5, 2006
Manny paid for his decisions? 50 games aint shit..

Bonds is paying for it right now.. he has yet to play on a team.. thats basically a suspension if you ask me. I still dont give a fuck.. Barry Bonds is one of the greatest, id still say this even if he never wore the black n orange.

This aint the first roider you guys support either, remember Eric Gagne?

Sep 25, 2005
Manny paid for his decisions? 50 games aint shit..
thats 1/3 of a season and around $7M......

Bonds is paying for it right now.. he has yet to play on a team.
how is that paying for it.......teams made a conscience decision that he wasnt worth signing.........

Barry Bonds is one of the greatest, id still say this even if he never wore the black n orange.
he was one of the greatest before he started juicing.....whats your point? even the hardest of the hardcore Dodger fans will agree with that......(difference between Dodger and Giants fans.....{at least on this board} is we dont call players 'shit players' because they wear orange and black.........we may hate them but won't ever deny their talent OR EXGGERATE IT......

id still say this even if he never wore the black n orange.
Thats funny.....in the SFG09 thread yall were praising Alderson (myself included) i was praising his potential to be a top of the rotation guy, you guys (Giants fans) were ahiling him as another 'ACE'.......funny how a day can make a difference and now many of you guys are calling him an unproven minor league who may never amount to anything..............

BTW you guys gave up too much to get Freddy Sanchez who wont make much of a difference in your lineup unless a true game changer is added...

This aint the first roider you guys support either, remember Eric Gagne?
what about G. Mota.........theres another....make you happy?

Jan 5, 2006
Exaggerate? werent you the one just the other day saying some shit about opinions? now all of a sudden you totally buy into our projections and opinions as if they were coming from one of your 'scout' friends' mouth?

i cant personally speak for the rest of the fan base, but when i talk about a player and compare him to another its because thats who he reminds me of and/or has the POTENTIAL to become as good as that player.

Barry Bonds is and will always be one of the greatest on or off the juice, no ifs ands or buts..

lol where the fuck did i put down Alderson?

i still think we gave him up fairly easy.. I wouldve loved to have gotten a little more for one of our top prospects..

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

bwahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!

google willie mays and amphetamines

google tom house

get your own dick out of your mouth fucking idiot

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
babe ruth, hank aaron, ty cobb, ted williams, satchel page..to name a few phildo
performance enhancing drugs werent illegal back then...people were doin em before it became against the rules, so people dont give a fuck about it

everyone always has to stick with old school athletes, rappers, actors, etc. bein better than anything now

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
performance enhancing drugs werent illegal back then...people were doin em before it became against the rules, so people dont give a fuck about it

everyone always has to stick with old school athletes, rappers, actors, etc. bein better than anything now
they werent illegal when bonds was doing them either damn hypocrites