FUCK THA POLICE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2006
THIS IS THE STRAIGHT FUCK THE POLICE THREAD CUZ IM TIRED OF THESE PIGS GETTIN AWAY WITH ALL THESE FUCKIN KILLINGS MAN. I JUST READ AN ARTICLE TODAY TALKING ABOUT THE NIGGA WHO WAS HANDCUFFED WHILE THE POLICE SHOT HIM (YOUNG bULL). IT SAYS THE POLICE HANDCUFFED HIM AND WHILE HE WAS HANDCUFFED HE PULLED A GUN AND POINTED IT AT THEM. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT??????????????? HOW IN THE FUCK DOES SOMEONE WHO IS HANDCUFFED PULL A GUN AND THREATEN TO SHOOT SOMEONE? IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT, PIGS HAVIN TO MUCH POWER, ABUSIN IT....

SPEAK ON IT. FUCK THE POLICE.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
This coming from a guy who calls himself shermed out lol, I'm sure your hobbies include going to church and reading to sick kids. :cheeky:

Maybe if you wern't so shermed out the cops wouldn't fuck with you

Not that I have any particular love for the boys in blue. I'm a decorated military vet and have been forced to put my life on the line for this country but since I got myself in a minor altercation with the law they have power over me. I had to spend the day in jail last weekend just because some cop at the work program started getting mouthy with me over a cell phone. I was like whatever i'm leaving then since they wouldn't let me work for the day to get the shit overwith and they threw me in jail for it just because he didn't want to look like he was losing face in front of his cop buddies, it was total bullshit. Fuck it though, i got out of the work program to watch ball games all day in the holding tank nd swap stories with other dudes in there and make fun of some crazy drunk bum who was in there. That shit got hella boring sitting there all day though i thought it was never gonna end. Forgot how much jail sucks

Feb 9, 2006
jayda650 said:
This coming from a guy who calls himself shermed out lol, I'm sure your hobbies include going to church and reading to sick kids. :cheeky:

Maybe if you wern't so shermed out the cops wouldn't fuck with you

Not that I have any particular love for the boys in blue. I'm a decorated military vet and have been forced to put my life on the line for this country but since I got myself in a minor altercation with the law they have power over me. I had to spend the day in jail last weekend just because some cop at the work program started getting mouthy with me over a cell phone. I was like whatever i'm leaving then since they wouldn't let me work for the day to get the shit overwith and they threw me in jail for it just because he didn't want to look like he was losing face in front of his cop buddies, it was total bullshit. Fuck it though, i got out of the work program to watch ball games all day in the holding tank nd swap stories with other dudes in there and make fun of some crazy drunk bum who was in there. That shit got hella boring sitting there all day though i thought it was never gonna end. Forgot how much jail sucks

GOD DAMN