FUCK T.O. AND THE 49ERS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Shut the fucc up bitch. Stop talking out of your ass. The only thing worse than your excuses are those pathetic lines in your sig. "but I still can still" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

HeX55

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
T.O. is gangsta, let him do his thing...

He was like "fuck it, I'm not comin back out on the field" and clocked dude in the head and dropped him, haha...and Newberry did it gangsta too, dude slapped his helmet and tossed him on the ground...

--
HeX
aka
Sco

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Psilo707 said:
Its a good thing you moved to Salt Lake City. hehe

You arent good enough for Vacaville. Anyone who lives in the 707-415-510-925 area etc, who doesnt rep the Niners (or the Raiders, since they are close too..) should get out of the yay. I dont care where you grew up.

EXACTLY. CALIFORNIA COWBOY FANS CRACK ME UP.....:devious:

UNLESS YOU GREW UP IN DALLAS THEN THATS OK I GUESS.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
Psilo707 said:
Its a good thing you moved to Salt Lake City. hehe

You arent good enough for Vacaville. Anyone who lives in the 707-415-510-925 area etc, who doesnt rep the Niners (or the Raiders, since they are close too..) should get out of the yay. I dont care where you grew up.
well checc dis doggie

i don't give a fuck about the 9ers, i don't give a fuck about the raiders, and first and foremost, i don't give a fukc about football

so NOW WUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............... :classic:

L

LADYFRIASCO415

Cel-c-us said:
THOSE BITCH MADE SUCKAZ CANT PLAY A FAIR GAME ALWAYS BITCHING AND SHIT! T.O. MAKING LATE HITS SOME BITCH SHIT, FUCK EM!! THEY WONT BEAT TAMPA BAY..

POST# 666 HATE IT.

slow down baby damn somebody bitchin and bringin sumadat hate

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Shut the fuck up you hater little mark, they won, and there gonna give it there best shot next week, what the fuck else should they have done?

May 29, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
All yall can eat a dick!!! Cowboy fan for life!!! Dont need none of yalls approval!!! Thats funny!! Yall gonna get smashed by Tampa next week!! Then let me see yall laugh!! GOT EM!!!
how is a cowboy fan gonna come on and talk shit about the niners talkin bout they gonna get smashed next week against tampa bay in the PLAYOFFS. last time i checked the cowboys cant even do that since they cant even make the playoffs. just shows how stupid cowgirl fans are. You aint get no one fool.