Fuck no, im not at the midnight premiere of twilight sign in....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
Fuck bitches who would honestly have their man take them to a movie at exactly 12 am
if my girl told me to do that Id slap her right then n there.
Espically for some gay ass shit I dont wanna watch anyway.

Jul 4, 2009
I was forced to sit through the first twilight movie twice with my ex last year
I was contemplating on choking myself I hated that shit so much

Jan 18, 2006
Whats funny is my homeboy that watched it on a fluke said the first one was great, i couldnt believe it. I still aint gonna watch that garbage

Nov 14, 2002
I actually got dragged to a midnight release of the movie. I didn't fall asleep, so... I guess that says something. Lots of guys with no shirts, very obvious cg effects on the "werewolves", and they don't really bother to piece together important plot points. If you've read the books or saw the first movie and liked it, you might like this one.

Wasn't the worst shit I've ever seen, better than the first, but in the end it's just not my cup of tea.

Was there any blood and gore whatsoever?
Yes.

Nov 14, 2002
It's not as bad as the first one. A lot of corny ass shots... I dunno as long as you smoke a bit and bring a Steelie you shouldn't have a hard time getting through it. I literally was falling asleep before I left the house and managed to stay awake so.... If you're gonna get a blowjob out of the deal it's not too bad to sit through.

Don't expect too much in the way of gore. But it's a vampire story... of course there's blood.