FUCK NFL Rookies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
LOL...Im just fuckin around. Re-fuckin-lax.

Man, you Raider fans are SENSITIVE.
well, I had no way of knowing you were fuckin around

I'm not sensitive, I couldn't care less if you like him or not...

I was just really curious and baffled as to why you said he's a fag, because I've never really heard anyone say bad things about Nnamdi... character wise, or on the field... that's all

but you were joking... so nevermind

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
Im all for a rookie pay scale.....

but Im also all for playing out your contract...Darrelle Revis needs to man the fucc up and honor his contract....crying and bitching about making 1 Million dollars....most people dont even make that in their entire lives and this douche bag wants to cry about ONLY making 1 Million....miss me with that bullshit

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
it's starting to happen in baseball and basketball too.. you have to give em a nice bonus to sign them basically.... there should be a league minimum before you get $$$$.. fuckin players association
You can't compare the baseball draft process with any other sport. Only the first rounders get any type of "big money" bonuses, and even then they usually get what the MLB recommended slot bonus is or slightly more (those in top 10 can be the exception). Its their only chance at making any money while they try to play their way to the majors (most never even get the chance). Anyone who signs after the first 10 rounds is doing it because they love the game and for the slight chance they may have at making it, they aren't making a good living by any means on a minor league salary.

Jul 5, 2009
^^Shoulda happened a long ass time ago. I wanna say it was Glenn Robinson's rookie contract that brought the rookie wage scale to fruition cause how rediculous it was.