FUCK NFL Rookies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I agree. hopefully they fix this soon.

Jamarcus Bustell is laughing all the way to the bank, raiders got jewed.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

hell yea, how can these salaries be justified when its most of these guys are not gonna live up to the expectations. While there is proven talent who have put in work not getting paid shit.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
This is the way i look at it. Of course they should have to prove themselves. But the chances of them being a FLOP as opposed to a decent player are minimal.

If Raiders offered Jamarcus $250,000, do you not think another team is gonna say "oh fuck that shit, we're gonna offer this dude millions, he's the best QB coming out of college right now" It's a gamble like anything else.

May 9, 2002
This is the way i look at it. Of course they should have to prove themselves. But the chances of them being a FLOP as opposed to a decent player are minimal.

If Raiders offered Jamarcus $250,000, do you not think another team is gonna say "oh fuck that shit, we're gonna offer this dude millions, he's the best QB coming out of college right now" It's a gamble like anything else.
You're missing the point. NO rookie should be given ANY millions. Period.

Rookies should get LEAGUE minimum (which is $325,000) until they can prove their worth. Hell, maybe some of these leave-early guys will stay at the college level and realize that they could use some grooming.

May 9, 2002
what?

I understand if you think Revis is better, but why would you say Nnamdi is a fag?

he's a great player and a class act... he's always comes off as real humble, intelligent, and well spoken... he's one of those guys you have to respect... no matter how much you hate the Raiders
LOL...Im just fuckin around. Re-fuckin-lax.

Man, you Raider fans are SENSITIVE.

Jan 5, 2006
it's starting to happen in baseball and basketball too.. you have to give em a nice bonus to sign them basically.... there should be a league minimum before you get $$$$.. fuckin players association