Fuck man. Pray for my grandpa. Please.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Got a call an hour or so ago that my grandpa collapsed and he's in the hospital. No word yet...

What's crazy is, today is the exact same day my grandma passed away, 8 years ago. My dad was sayin it might be time for him and I fucking tear'd up.

I always wondered why people post serious shit like this on the siccness but I need and want any prayer I can get, regardless of where it comes from. I fucking love my grandpa to death. He has always been there for me, no matter what. Always supportive. Just a great human being over all. Also a damn hard worker too.

Please. Please. Please. Please. If there is a god, PLEASE let my grandpa live. It's not time yet. I wanna see him.

I can't fucking sleep.

Feb 13, 2006
I'm praying for you man. Hang in there. I'm going through the same shit with my Grandapa. I was raised by my grandparents so I'm really close to mines. My Grandpa just got sick recently and he's also in the hospital. He's beein in and out the hospital for a few months now. I'm flying out to the Phillipines in a few days to go see him and hang out with him.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
sorry to hear that skizz... hope he pulls through man

I'm close with my grandpa too, so I know it must be hard

stay strong bro

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Keep you head up skizz.....Keep the faith mane....There are just some things in life we cannot controll.....

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Once again, I THANK ALL OF YALL SO MUCH!

I juuuuuuust now heard from my aunt. He fell on the back of his head which knocked him out. His whole right side of his face is numb i guess. He's gonna have to go to rehab to "learn" to function properly wit his numbed right side.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Once again, I THANK ALL OF YALL SO MUCH!

I juuuuuuust now heard from my aunt. He fell on the back of his head which knocked him out. His whole right side of his face is numb i guess. He's gonna have to go to rehab to "learn" to function properly wit his numbed right side.

something similar happened to my grandma when i was about 4-5 years old. except she fell and fucked up her hip...