Fuck Kwame Harris

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 22, 2004
Kwame biggest bust fucker has cost more games than wins..When are teams going to learn that first round tackles usally equal bust remember Mandrich, Gallery, .......so ....on

Apr 25, 2002
give smith some time to grow and learn more bout the game. we all see his potential second half of tonights game spoke for itself. he do be irkin me when he hold the damn rock too long. he need to check off receivers faster cuz he been missin open receivers ery game. overall though i think he goin grow into an elite quarterback in the league.

Apr 25, 2002
You guys need to lay off of Alex. THE GUY IS FUCKIN YOUNG, YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT. He's shown signs that he will be a very good QB in this league AND THAT WILL COME WITH EXPERIENCE. He's the youngest starting QB in the league for the second year in a row. Give him some time.

And yes Kwame Harris is a piece of shit. I've never liked him and I never will. It's gotten to the point that whenever I see a big play I look for the flag because I know Harris is on that field. The negated TD run by Smith today didn't surprise me one bit.

They need to get rid of his faggot ass ASAP.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
^^^
Not to mention the play before he got a call to put us at 1st and 15........

Id rather pay him to sit or have him play.....

If this was smith's 4th season i could understand but come on....... quaterback is probably the hardest position to adjust to in the NFL.......