fuck john mccain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
arguing back in forth in this topic is useless... my grandma still isn't a citizen, and have family legit and illegal...

so i'm just haven fun... my math skill, and proof remain in iron tack

Nov 24, 2003
and everybody whos mexican on here, quit with the "hes a racist" shit. lets all grow the fuck up. thats every fuckin mexicans go to button when illegal immigration is brought up. if your so in favor of people coming in to a country illegaly and takin up our resources then allow some transients to post up shop on your front lawn. and let them use up your "personal" resources. i doubt thats the biz.

It's ironic because Mexico treats illegal immigrants worse than the US does :confused:

If someone were that in favor of illegal immigration they should be lobbying Mexico to change their policies.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
the real problem is Canadians from Canadia. We need to stop the Canadian invasion, all these Canadians leaving America's hat and going south are like lice. We need to build a 10 ft wall separating America from its hat, maybe call it "America's sweatband"

Nov 24, 2003
the real problem is Canadians from Canadia. We need to stop the Canadian invasion, all these Canadians leaving America's hat and going south are like lice. We need to build a 10 ft wall separating America from its hat, maybe call it "America's sweatband"

Could this sweatband block them from infecting our interwebz too?

Sep 16, 2008
and everybody whos mexican on here, quit with the "hes a racist" shit. lets all grow the fuck up. thats every fuckin mexicans go to button when illegal immigration is brought up. if your so in favor of people coming in to a country illegaly and takin up our resources then allow some transients to post up shop on your front lawn. and let them use up your "personal" resources. i doubt thats the biz.
LOL

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
It's ironic because Mexico treats illegal immigrants worse than the US does :confused:

If someone were that in favor of illegal immigration they should be lobbying Mexico to change their policies.
Pretty much every country in the world will find you and put you in jail or kick your ass out of the country if you overstay your welcome. We don't want to offend anybody in the United States though...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
its pretty difficult to pinpoint the cause of a large forest fire unless you got a big smoking gun proving its people like a campsite of something like that. This is probably the hottest summer i've ever experienced in my life though, its been over 110 degrees every day in august in phoenix. It makes me want to GTFO of this part of the state.