fuck it... time for a siccness roast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV0GZHIeejY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQHUTcXFqBs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5evNV2ZaTuc

as you can see in the comments section, there is a very, VERY gay poster in there who goes by the name of MrJayracks aka sister gay racks, and he thought it would be a good idea to try and say something slick to your boy.... now instead of doing my usual tired ass roast, i thought i'd try something knew, and let the siccness roasting committee have their way with him. as you can tell by his corny ass demeanor and the non-sense he's typing, he's clearly in need of a good lashing. so anyone who wants to participate, go ahead and hit the reply button on each of posts and start talking shit to him. make sure to mention that you're a prophet of HAD at least once.

enjoy yourselves.

::

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
MrJayracks (2 days ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
i think soakgamessoundfag is in this video wit young boo and homewrecka... hahaha u called me a penis serviceman.... well i do serve yo mama my penis.. so you right on that 1. hahahahahahahaha..... U tryna come clown on me wit what i said to u. ahhaha u pathetic u needa take young boo's dick out of ur ass and put it back in ur mouth LOL!!!!!! gdamn im still funny as fuck.... and again... soakgamessoundlab. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA soak urself wit that wet pussy of yours? ahahaahh

MrJayracks (1 day ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
@soakgamesoundlab

Wait til yo momma finds out how you were talkin about your daddy... i took that whole bottle of ibuprofen in 1 shot hoe and got faded n fucked yo momma and had you.... LOL!!!! damn i still got it HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

MrJayracks (5 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
@soakgamesoundlab

"you still got what now little man?

I STILL GOT THAT DADDY DICK IN YO MOMMA MAYNEEEEE.. AND NOOO THE BEEF DID NOT END YESTERDAY U FAGGET. AND ABOUT THAT CAR CRASH.... I COULDNT DRIVE WHILE YO MOM WAS GIVIN HEAD. .... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH YUPPPP.. i told u i still got it like i got that tight little pussy of hers... and i soakGAMED my dick all over her face. hahahahahahhh damnnn man...

quit cryin u soundin like young boo hahahahahah... soakGAMESsoundsLIKE youngBOO. hah!!!

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
MrJayracks (5 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
@soakgamesoundlab

u see, ever supermanthatlk KNOWS your homo. hhahahahahhahahaha i ain't the only one;.... hahahahahahahha!!!

congrats you are officially a sucka... hahahahhahahahahahah a DICKSUCKA.....

"SOAKGAMES went from fuckin wit young boo in his hotel room n hiz benz.... now he just suckin the dick of quinnn.." hahahahhahahahahahahhaha

MrJayracks (1 week ago) Show Hide
+1
Marked as spam
" i got da baddest bitch wearin my chain... Look at boo " ahahahhahaha.... SOAK GAMES SOUND LAB.... SUCK MY DICK WIT YO SAN QUINN LOVIN ASS LIPS BITCHHHH. WUTZ HAAATNIN.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Fuck you fight your own battles....with yo scary ass.
as you can clearly see in the comments section of those videos, i've been responding to him and shitting on him. the only reason why i made this thread is to see what fun can come out of this if everybody participated, sort of like my yahoo live thread.

now fuck off you sperm addled snaggletoothed ciudad juarez tranny, and stop fuckin up my thread and my drunkenness with your bullshit

::

Feb 9, 2003
Ghost Dance is one of the biggest faggots on this site. And he knows it. Motherfucker talked like he was some crazy fucking killer and would murder me if he ever saw me on the streets. Then I posted my address. And well...I never heard dude talk shit again. Funny how that happens, no?

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Hahaha...you guys are funny.

Oh yeah bid bad mexcom had me shittin bricks...didnt want to see that guy at all.

Whats even funnier is that I was just fuckin with yo simple minded ass you where just to retarted to see it...its good bra bitch I'll let you keep your siccness rep...dont worry I wont slap you up...fagz