Fuck It, Chicago Bears Appreciation Thread!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
gay receiver core , haha 5-11 and massive anal sex is what the bears eason goes like
The running game is going to shit over the passing game anyway now that Forte is going to be proctected, and with Jay cutler he can make any ordinary reciever look like an allstar as long as they can put two hands on the ball, catch then run with it we should have no problem.
Like Ive been saying Im really excited about seeing how these next couple of years are going to turn out with building the offense. We already got the OL ramped back up.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
The running game is going to shit over the passing game anyway now that Forte is going to be proctected, and with Jay cutler he can make any ordinary reciever look like an allstar as long as they can put two hands on the ball, catch then run with it we should have no problem.
Like Ive been saying Im really excited about seeing how these next couple of years are going to turn out with building the offense. We already got the OL ramped back up.
from your pics, i would of never of thought you followed football...

not dissin, just sayin

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
didnt someone post some pics of you, black hair, lookin emoish (not a word, i know, lol)? not tryin to diss you at all, was just sayin you didnt look like a typical football fan...guess i was wrong and shouldnt judge by looks so much.

But yea, im a die hard fan too, been since i was 5 years old and remember watching them vs the pats in the super bowl. loved the super bowl shuffle and the fridge and McMahon. been a hardcore fan ever since

Jul 4, 2009
I was born after the superbowl shuffle but I remember seeing it played on old video tapes of games that were recoreded throughout the 85 Season. and yeah that fuck head posting my pics.. I dont remember who the fuck that was but it pissed me off. You thinking were going to make it to the superbowl this year or next year?

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
man, im hoping with cutler, we were really close last year to making the playoffs with king neck beard, so i think we should at least make the playoffs this year with cutler. Forte is a beast and again should run wild and be one one of our top receivers. we're really lacking in our WR corps, i think offensively that our biggest problem. our defense is aging, so we gotta watch that too. Briggs Is a beast, and should have another huge year. Urlacher is aging, and seems to be losing a step, but is still a force of course.

So i think this year we goit a really good shot at the playoffs, but not going to go as far as the super bowl

Jul 4, 2009
Exactly what Im saying, but with football now a days you could end up being like the 07 Giants and shock the hell out of everybody and their mothers
If not superbowl this year, next year for sure

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Stock up/stock down
Afalava shines, Vasher does not
August 16, 2009, 5:22 PM
By: Jeff Dickerson

It's always best to watch the film before giving any definitive evaluation of any NFL game. But since we just got back from Buffalo, and don't head down to Bourbonnais until Monday morning, here is a slimmed-down version of "Stock Up/Stock Down" based on my observations in Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Stock Up

Al Afalava: The rookie did miss a few tackles, but was always around the ball Saturday night, and proved himself with an open-field stop for a loss on a dump-off pass to Marshawn Lynch. I like the aggressive way Afalava attacks the run, but he's still an unknown commodity in pass coverage. The longer Danieal Manning misses with a hamstring injury, the more likely Afalava retains a spot in the starting lineup. Of course the flip side is that Kevin Payne is forced to play free safety. So just like in the offseason workouts, the Bears essentially are playing with two strong safeties.

Corey Graham: Another player capitalizing off Manning's absence, Graham did a solid job at nickel, even sacking Buffalo quarterback Trent Edwards for an eight yard loss. With an estimated 100 family members and friends in attendance, Graham finished with 4 tackles, 1 sack, 1 tackle for a loss and 1 quarterback hurry. Lovie Smith called it an important game for Graham and I agree wholeheartedly with the head coach.

Caleb Hanie: He might not always look great at practice, but Hanie gets it done on game day. Building off last season's excellent preseason, Hanie completed 8 of 11 pass for 87 yards and 1 touchdown. The backup quarterback continues to make plays with his feet outside the pocket, making precise connections with Kellen Davis and Rashied Davis. Hey, at least one former or current Bears quarterback looked good this weekend -- besides Erik Kramer in the broadcast booth, of course.

Stock Down

Nathan Vasher: I'm doing my best to give Vasher the benefit of the doubt, I really am, but he's not looking like the answer at right cornerback. Vasher's mediocre training camp was followed up by a rough outing in Buffalo, getting beat two times by Bills receiver Lee Evans. There isn't a nicer guy on the team, but Vasher just doesn't seem confident anymore. Personally, I'd give Vasher one more shot against the Giants at Soldier Field. He's at least earned that; hasn't he?

Mark Anderson: What in the world was Anderson doing on that 4th-and-1 bootleg by Trent Edwards? Rookies fall for those plays, not someone entering his fourth season. Anderson has looked like a beast in Bourbonnais, but where was he in Buffalo? Rod Marinelli still has some work to do with Anderson, who tallied just a single tackle.

Jay Cutler to Devin Hester: Cutler threw to Hester six times for 22 yards -- hardly what you'd call productive. Plus, the little "miscommunication" on the interception opens the door for speculation about the pair's on-field relationship. Hopefully these guys get on the same page, because neither one is going anywhere anytime soon.

Mar 16, 2005
cutler was trying to force it to hester. they just need to get their timing down and cutler needs to settle in the new offense...it takes time.

he has been doing this since day 1...along with throwing off his back foot. he hasnt learned!

also i agree with the above that Forte could be the highest pass catcher, but checking down to rb is NOT something Cutler does. unless it's a called play to throw to rb don't expect to see a nice easy check down to rb.