fuck idiots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2002
www.mcradiation.com
alright this is long overdue.
if you want to try and diss on cool nutz or anybody else for no reason, you need to get a fuckin life OR justify WHY you have beef and try to resolve it. making diss tracks just to gain attention for you, your website, or your "label", or even "kaizer soze" is NOT GOING TO WIN YOU ANY FANS or any RESPECT. in fact, it makes me less likely to by anything with your name or AWALL's name on it.

why don't you fuckin think before pullin this shit? i have no idea what is running through your minds. this is mainly to YOUNG KRIME but also for Rhawfax and anybody else who intends to "ride on" cool nutz or anybody else without reason.

Jun 11, 2002
www.jtrey.com
Wow. Tadou sometimes you say stuff that's just plain retarted.
*that may have been harsh but its true

First of all, my name's Skylar Johnson. And I've seen this same garbage from YK happenin' over at RapTalk.net. He steps into threads about Bullet & Dog with "check out my diss track" and "listen to a real battle track" kinda b.s.

Why would Cool Nutz give this man the time of day when it's OBVIOUS to everybody he's using these tactics to get some recognition. It's one thing if Cool Nuts called him a bitch, or fucked him over business wise, or any number of things of that nature. But come on...to side with YK is idiotic.

Just MY 360 cents.

Skylar Johnson

Aug 18, 2002
We all know who's speakin the real in here and recognize those trying to gain a rep on the internet. True game been shining thru from the start. I'm going to let Cool Nutz & Bullet handle thiers without all this extra noise....the added attention fuels these haters. Nutz, Bullet, & D.O.G. know what sideline we're posted on when it comes down to it.

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
@ Skylar

Thanks for clarifying that.

@ Tadou

I don't know these cats. I would understand if you dissed me, being that we have had words before, and somewhat disrespected one another. But I don't know YK, or his sidekick, and haven't had any words with these cats. This is what you don't seem to understand. This shit was out of the blue.

@ Radiation

I appreciate your support.

Jun 11, 2002
www.jtrey.com
@ Tadou
I feel where you are coming from...yes I agree when there's beef battling is the way to settle issues. BUT in no way is this beef! This is strictly a publicty stunt.
Shit, if you agree with YK's antics I guess we should all just pick a random emcee from a hat and start trashing him. Wow, that's REAL hip hop.

I hope eventually you will see this as a weak attempt of hustle YK's tryin' to pull...

Skylar Johnson

p.s.
This is my last post in this thread...I'm in now way tryin' to start any beef with you...we are all entitled to our opinions...

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Re: @ The Miracle

tadou said:
Word...i feel that. Even though this probably isnt the best time, a whle back, i wrote SEVERAL diss verses towards you, but i sat on them long enough to realize it wasnt what i should put out. Whether or not it was the hottest shit ever, it did not represent me or my goals as an artist and entrepreneur.

However...different artists choose to controll their own careers in different ways. If Y.K.'s fan base is mostly in Tacoma, and he feels that they mostly a-dont know of Cool Nutz, or b-wouldnt side with Cool Nutz....then you have to see things from his point of view.

The situation w/ Mr DOG... + You being his homie + you runnin around sayin you're the best label in the NorthWest (whether it is true or not isnt the point, mind you) + you saying you don't even know him or his label.....it all adds up. One thing i have learned from this board is that no matter HOW real you keep it, ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you say can be construed as either dick-riding or hating. That is just what happens when you deal with an imperfect system like the Internet.

"Each man is responsible for his own destiny" (Mortal Kombat).....perfect quote to end it with.
NICE QUOTE FROM THE BRIGHTEST PERSON ON THE SICCNESS YALL COULD LEARN FROM A YOUNGSTER NAMED TADOU NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU HATE. LISTEN TO WHAT HE'S REALLY SAYING >>>>>>>>>>

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Re: Fer sho Y.K....

tadou said:
But when it comes to a battle between 2 people that are not YOU ...you cannot speak on its validity, unless you are willing to battle one or both of those men.

I agree.

Kalyn

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: @ The Miracle

YOUNG KRIME said:

NICE QUOTE FROM THE BRIGHTEST PERSON ON THE SICCNESS YALL COULD LEARN FROM A YOUNGSTER NAMED TADOU NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU HATE. LISTEN TO WHAT HE'S REALLY SAYING >>>>>>>>>>

Isn't that cute.....Tadou made a new friend.....lol....

Nov 30, 2002
well... im still in school #1.. (i dont wanna turn out like you Young Krime) #2 Cool Nutz is in Portland.. and D.O.G. is in tacoma.. i am from west seattle #3 i just dont have enough experience.. thats about to change though... REAL SOON

pz

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: @ The Miracle

YOUNG KRIME said:

YOU SHOULD TAKE MY ADVICE AND STOP HATING ON TADOU OR ME I DON'T KNOW YOU????WHAT EVR HAPPENED WITH FELONY HAVING A SITE ON RAP TALK???HOLLA
Wheren't you the person that made the thread about how the word hater is used too much? Or am I trippen? And I never said I knew you. I was being sarcastic when I said that shit about Tadou making a new friend. You took what I said the wrong way.

Oh yeah, I told you to PM Junior about it, I talked to him, but I can't make forums, I have to ask him about it, then you have to send him a forum application or some shit....That's what happened to it.....Did you ever talk to Junior like I recommended?