FUCK DA PO-POS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
www.sohnup.com
Before this recent incident. I could care less about 5-0. ma bois told me stories about how the police beat they azz blah blah.
I respected law enforcement to a certain extent.
NOW I SAY FUCK DA PO-POS!!

Nov 29, 2002 (The Daily Review)

The investigations bureau of the Hayward Police Department is conducting interviews today with its own officers to determine the chain of events that led to the death of a man in police custody Thanksgiving Day. Eight or nine officers eventually responded to subdue Gregory Lewis, 40, of Hayward, who was reportedly walking around in his underwear **me: alledgedly on pcp** and yelling at about 5 a.m. Thursday, police said today.

Initially three officers **ME: when my sister called the police station they said two officers arrived** arrived at the Motel 6 at 30155 Industrial Parkway Southwest to investigate a reported disturbance but when the officers encountered Lewis, who was allegedly combative and irrational, they decided they needed help and called for backup units, Lt. Gary Branson said today.

Branson said Lewis was a big man, over 6 feet tall and 200 pounds, and he put up a stiff fight.

"It took them quite a while to subdue him,'' he said. "They did it just through volume of officers.'' *me: basically beat his azz Rodney King style**

"Once they got him restrained and he settled down, he all of a sudden stopped breathing,'' Branson said.

Pepper spray **ME: as i recall when i was pepper sprayed that shit burns like a motha fucca and it wouldn't take 9 200 pound mofos to beat ma azz to the ground. Ma azz would be tweaked out with ma eyes burnin like a motha fucca** was used by officers during the altercation, but investigators are determining during today's interviews what kinds of restraints or holds were used to subdue Lewis, according to Branson.

Firefighters and paramedics were called to the scene and Lewis was treated and taken to St. Rose Hospital, where he was pronounced dead upon arrival, the police said.

The Alameda County Sheriff Coroner's Bureau autopsied Lewis Thursday but said today that it is not releasing any information about its findings.

Branson said the officers, including one sergeant, who were involved in arresting Lewis have not been placed on leave during the investigation.

He could not recall the last time a suspect died in Hayward police custody.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
Thats some fucked up shit and that shit happens all too often. I cant count all the times I been thru shit wit the po's. I tried avoidin them bitch ass muhfuckas but they fuck wit u regardless. Many times they said a nigga looked like I was trouble and bout to do some shit, fucked up. But them kinda cases happen 100s of times a year and they keep growin. Abuse of power is the right term to use when it comes to them. They the new mob and they wont stop doin the shit they do, in my whole life I never heard of met a good cop. The only one I could even say was koo quit the force and quit fuckin wit that shit, they was too corrupt for him and started gettin involved wit his personal life, even tried to set him up. Basically I agree, fuck them bitch ass muhfuckas, they can eat a dick for life =%~dRoP iT=%~