"FUCK ANYONE THAT REGISTERED AFTER 1-1-06"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
you only think that because your new ass thinks it can be established by being a smart ass. So, here's a nice present from all of us that are regulars:

Jan 17, 2008
you only think that because your new ass thinks it can be established by being a smart ass. So, here's a nice present from all of us that are regulars:

Good to know that your a regular. Once again I could really care less. If you founded this site I could care less. So lets be honest your post means about as much to me as your life means to you. (Which is not that much, "regular") Thanks for trying. Read a book or something.

Apr 8, 2005
Good to know that your a regular. Once again I could really care less. If you founded this site I could care less. So lets be honest your post means about as much to me as your life means to you. (Which is not that much, "regular") Thanks for trying. Read a book or something.
it mattered enough for you to respond to it.....NEWBIE!!! hahaha

Apr 15, 2006
LMAO! YOU GUYS MAKE THIS PLACE SOUND LIKE A FUCKING SENIORS CENTER COMPLAINING ABOUT ALL THE BULLSHIT BECAUSE YOU R SICCNESS WISDOM NUTJOBS. LOL SOMEONE HIT ME WITH THE BAN STICK PLEASE, THIS SHITS A JOKE.

Feb 9, 2003
Hey guys, I'm The Prince. I want to be cool by subtly mocking people that have been on here longer than a month. Yet I just got my ass handed to be when I responded to a direct insult to my person while at the same time claiming not to care. Yikes!

Apr 8, 2005
Hey guys, I'm The Prince. I want to be cool by subtly mocking people that have been on here longer than a month. Yet I just got my ass handed to be when I responded to a direct insult to my person while at the same time claiming not to care. Yikes!
lol at picking on a guy with almost no posts while having that sig

Jan 17, 2008
Nobody cares about a "siccness vet" having net status is like saying "I spend all my time on the siccness and have no real life outside of it". Thats kind of sad to be honest with you. Then again if thats they way you feel then so be it. Do not be mad at me because I have the social skills you so highly lack.

Apr 25, 2002
Nobody cares about a "siccness vet" having net status is like saying "I spend all my time on the siccness and have no real life outside of it". Thats kind of sad to be honest with you. Then again if thats they way you feel then so be it. Do not be mad at me because I have the social skills you so highly lack.
YOU AINT BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH MARK ASS SAUSAGE!!!!

THIS IS NOT A GAME!

Apr 8, 2005
no no, i could only have 1 post, but im better than you if i signed up first, because that means your more out of the loop than me, only squares joined siccness this late in the game