Fucca B.A.R.T. Battle Tournament!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
<<<CcytzO Loc........

Man...this is bullshit.....the RULES dont apply for Cane cuz he da champ i guess....so IM sayin fucc it i dont want shit ta do wit yall gay ass tournament....just ta show all the peeps here that i did follow the rules and i made my song...here it is.....
Fucca vote....fucca TACTOUT.... Cane.....if ya ever make a diss then go head and post it.....

Im still fuccin you up Cuddie then im through wit this wanna be BART Battle bullshit....yall dont handle it right......

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/ccytzobattlezmusic.htm

yall do what ya do best and start hatin......

A

All Out HOGG

TACTOUT & CANE ARE CHEATIN FAGS & ITS EVIDENT...

*WAITS FOR TACTOUT TO DEFEND HIMSELF OR WHATEVER*

Apr 25, 2002
these mafuccaz laggin on the battle thread....TACTOUT quicc to point out rules ta mafuccas....but him and his homie Cane dont wanna sticc to em....i been waitin since Saturday for them to post up the thread wit BOTH our songs....but TACT gonna tell me that Cane wasnt aware of any deadline.....bullshit...he been in how many battles now????....plus he on here every damn day so he cant say he wasnt knowin.....mafuccas playin favorites and shit....
say im "cryin" but Im followin the rules and tryin ta get this shit craccin....

Apr 25, 2002
lol...
fozz lost by some votes, cane didn't cheat
cane mistookenly got taken(on my part) as cheating, but he explained he didn't, and one thing i know about cane is he's not the type to lie...

y'all need to calm down...
as for me, i got a lot of shit to do, tact might decide to take me ot the tourney, or maybe wait till my family leaves from visitin'...
we'll see

alls well, we want to battle for fun right?
so don't feed into the negativity and it can't take hte fun away

at least that's what i'm doin from now on,

Mar 8, 2003
just have normal ass rules like this

first person to 3 outta 5 votes wins...no diccryde votes and u have to have a reson why u chose whoever it is...

its that simple cause i look at tha thread and its so UnOrganised i dont kno wuts going on or who won...

so just make it simple and it will b alot simpler...and if u loose dont bitch bout it,u shouldnt have posted...

simple

Nov 25, 2002
^^^ ya know??? TACT needs ta get organised....he clamis he has rules...the main one being that we have 4 days to do our songs then they get posted....Canes last battle was Thursday....i turned mines in to TACT early cuz HE ASKED FOR IT ON SATURDAY......so it now Tuesday...wheres Canes???? J.Lotto was disqualified for this shit.....if Canes only absolute way to record is at the studio that is shut down for easter or whatever then it should of been made known....i would have liked to have had more time to do mines too but i rushed it to meet a deadline.....

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
AHHAHAHA Nice diss dat shit got me laughin.. Str8 heat.. I aint knowin nothin bout this tactout and cane shit.. But yeah I remember readin like last week Cane needed to put his shit up but neva did.. Or somethin.. Anways nice spittens.

Nov 8, 2002
Rules not apply to Internet Vets.

LMAO.

I fill you Loc. Fools be craccin me up on here. Doing and saying shit that they get mad at me and Mine for saying. Now to me that is Just Haterism.

Plus you got folks crew or Other half of duo's Posting after every single responce. What happened to Crews can vote or Just vote and leave it like that?

Folks got at me for dropping threads at people who voted, Why aint no one man enough to drop a note to the cats that are doing it now?
Maybe because they are one in the same?

PS

Good song.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
my shits been on my page since midnight last night, and for the record since we had all the people handing shit in late tact asked cyctzo for his diss by saturday there was NEVER a date set for the battles, i explained to j locc that my boy was out of town till tuesday and then cyctzo unloads, what does it matter when you did your shit? anyway peep my shit...the siccness been down anyway so it dont even matter again...win or lose WHO CARES