Fucc Me?? Oh for real???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 29, 2002
Ya'll be like "Fucc Scabs,
he's a corny little fag,
but I love the way he raps.
Infact, I put his rhymes in my pad."
Oh and ya'll gangbangers?
Children shouldn't play with strangers.
Stay out of the way of danger.
Fuccin' with me's like puttin' your hand in the mangler.
Cuz half ya'll ain't old enough to buy liquor.
So how you figure you're siccer.
You eat human bodies for dinner?
Fucc it I'm done you get the picture.

You already know who this is to...
Read it carefully you fuccin' hoes.
And before you respond, think about it....

May 10, 2002
Yes Fucc U...

Message recieved ill stop ur tounge before the air hits ur lung gotchu gaspin u cant breath//
Lookin at ur shits like indecent exposure u smell wit a sea scent while i reek of dosia breakin it down for u in elite composure//
walk in talkin shit to vets stalkin ur ass since day 1 uv been gawkin at our style drop vocals n keystyles that gotchu squeeling n squakin bitch there aint one man here u toppin got ur shit stuck like a rookie froze in world wit pros drug deal'as, pimp n hoes cant believe u call that a verse u droppin u suck n it shows//
i just want u to stop'n reconsider as u litter the boards with ur gitter, we smoke swisher splitters n roll wit high hittas real rap game go gettas drastic Loc droppin flow spittas//
down on the siccness ur brain on my plate im ready to split this put all my shit on the table come get this u cant step with the 91 siccness i rep ur dead \no witness/ no way u can spit this//
but if u think u can come at 20 killas sideways have u ride high on high ways n follow the death path of my ways we party all day everyday while ur only freeday is friday now listen to what i say//
bitch recognize we all own ur bitch ass but u betta respect before i spray//

5 Minutes for u...maybe next time ill take 10 but unno what....ill do it all day to prove a bitch wrong

PeaCe to my siccness dawgs
Fucc Tha Bitches...Throw yallz piece down on thiz FOOL

Nov 29, 2002
Come on dogg someone's blowin' CMOKE up your ass.
Got your head so big, impossible for you to wear a hat.
A punchin' bag? Muthafucca you're my shootin' range.
Pump you with a fully loaded gauge.
All the while, typin' a keystyle on the Siccness page.
So are you reppin' the 9-1-6 or the 6-1-9?
See that's what I'm sayin', you dicc ride.
That's why this battle ain't even worth my time.
Wonderin' who's rap, rap, rappin' at your chamber door.
Scabs N Guts holdin' a bloody sword.
Bringin' death like The Raven, sorry cuz nevermore...

Fucc you bitch....

May 10, 2002
u think i was jokin?

ur askin 9-1-6 or 6-1-9 but im reppin 605 tryin ta keep shit alive and strait deprive hate as i wipe the slate clean and create carcc for tha feene ur mad at me cuz i complete the 1 dream but u cant seem to compete i stacked back wit heat n backed wit g's bitch please ur gauge is nthing but rage cuz i gotchu trapped in a cage ur just goin through a stage the one ull never be on//
drop this shit before u get peed on my shitll grow on u like i drop my seed on grow weed on and CMOKE ur bitch ass back to cleve-land//
scabs n guts got me murdin like stabbin sluts and grabbin cuts a blast to tha back gotcha losin homboys trust pullin his heat back bullets on track ready to bust drop ta ya knees remember how hard u are cuz u from the SEA but u drop harder than a wave on tha shore G just anotha wannab be emcee tryin ta be at a level he cant see//
come on u gotta have more lines that that G

Nov 29, 2002
So you're "GRABBIN' CUTS", yeah that makes sense.
I gave you one verse to repent, one verse for defense.
Didn't accept, now CMOKE's a Siccness past tense.
South Dakota? Shit I thought it was San Diego.
Bet your whole goddamn state got one area code.
Talkin' shit about me like you was born in the ghetto.
It ain't where you from, I know, it's what you've done.
You shootin' horses and rooster, I'm takin' niggaz tongues.
How'd you even hear about hip hop out on that farm.
Ya'll out there taggin' up on barns.
Gangbangin' at large.
Dare you to come to my town, that's puttin' yourself in harm.
You're a joke there ain't even no reason to finish you.
Scabs N Guts sent here to diminish you.
Your better off like NELLY writin' shit bout your tennis shoes.

Man you're fuccin' stupid. You're rhymes don't make sense and your fake. Don't make me expose you, just shut up... Don't reply, I don't wanna do it...

Dec 19, 2002
damn yall both are commin hella hard im tryin to see some more keep spittin this is how every battle should be! good spitinz to both but s&g is commin hard right now

one~

Sep 28, 2002
COME GET SOME ROOKIE BOSS PLAYAS CLICC U DONT WANT NONE LOL

SCABS N GUTS you stay askin for BATTLES like u good...but not even Half-Of-Dem-Are-Hard-BITCH//
Ur facin Humiliation-Quick//1
cuz I’ll eat ya flesh like I was Raised-By-Pits//
Scripts are funny like a Caucasian-Crip//2
cuz ya skills SMALLER then an Asian-Dick//
I turned ya Gay-View-To-Ice and Made-You-Sound-Nice now you Bout-Shit//3
Watch-Ya-Mouth-Kid and Reroute-Lips//
before I Bounce-and-spit-some-Clips//4
i get mo DIRTY than the South-Is//
SCABS You know I’m the Greatest-King the Latest-Thing to jock like Nas and Jay’z- Dispute//5
Lyrically New thinks Gay’z-Are-Cute Play’z-Wit-Fruits ain’t ever owned a K-To-Shoot//6
I got ‘SLUGS’ dat’ll Spray-Ya-Suit ‘TAKE’ a Day-And-Loot//7
Den I’ll Trash-Evidence get to know SCABS ‘NEIGHBORS’ really well cuz fuckin wit me will be ya Last-Residence//8
I got mo power in da Streets den da Pass-Presidents//
‘RUN’ ya lips till I make u hit tha ‘BRAKES’ when I take off ya Top-Like-A-Convertible//9
SCAB N GUTS ya lyrics couldn’t hit ‘HARD’ even if u spit and palmed my Cock-When-It’s-Vertical//
All I spit is Factual-Shit//10
this MuthaFucka could ‘CUT’ off both my ‘Legs’ and I’d still get Pass-This-Hoe-Quick//11
don’t make me Blast-The-FoO-Kid//12
Cuz I can’t control my hand when da Clips-Inserted//13
labeled da ‘BEST’ cuz my Scripts-Have-Earned-It …SCABS GET OFF MY DICK!! Damn this Chicks-Perverted//(HESHE)14
bitch you couldn’t ‘BLOW-UP’ even if you held a LIGHTER and Spit-Petroleum//15
Yeah you might be making BIG-MOVES but it’s a fact dat my Clicks-Controlin-Em//16
Ya still a Bottom-Feeder//17
Where’s ya mom cuz for havin you I Gots-To-Beat-Her//18
I cop Hotter-Heaters wit a Hollow-Feather so back down now Follow-LEADER! 20
This nigga tryin' 2 cum at my head like I ain't 1 of tha best
In ya case they betta have bulletproof fitted hats, fuc a vest
P.G. don't stand 4 point guard, but I'm still throwin' shit at ya chest
Got a problem wit PIMPSMOOTH? I got tha answer 2 that problem like a SAT test
This ain't no crew beef, it's between me & u
Ja Rule rappa, when I pull out tha toast, that's gon b tha only thing "Between Me & You"
Messin' wit me, tha result ain't healthy
I don't fire, I spit Suns, melt ya frame b
U only get 16, u didn't cum 2 far outta ya mouth
But talk again & u ain't gotta like French 2 have tha toast in ya mouth
Tha last 6 bars I'ma let u kno ya role
U couldn't get diamonds if u let Fat Bastard sit on lumps on coal
Street Legendz, "We Are The Streets" like The Lox
Think u nice, I like ya confidence, "Two Can Play That Game" like Vivica Foxx
We can do this "Any Given Sunday" & "In Living Color" like Jamie Foxx
If I chop up ya body, u can't get a casket, you'll finally get a "X-Box"Who is this fake~homo~thug that yall put up in front of me?/
Shots meet you at tha "crossroads" like Bone~Thugs~In~Harmony/
I distribute pain~that~kills but im not a CVS pharmacy/
I'll pumble you dogg you can trust when I speak/
Please don't make me bust you up and make you one wit tha street/
I run wit tha heat nigga toaster on both sides/
Bang 5 at cha hamstring and insert 4 mo to ya thighs/
I see what you doin' pullin a publicity stunt/
Well if you wanna be known in tha public, put you on tha news wit my publicity pump/
It's a shame we all know this chump is rated PG/
Tha odds of you defeatin' me is like tryin to murda a dinosour wit a b-b/
Only thang you INFAMOUS for is lettin' niggaz poke in ya rectum/
Ay niggaz this a biology class now watch how these bullets disect him/
Yeah my nigga we in school so ima "POP" this nigga like "Quiz"/
Tha type of nigga to take care of a baby even tho it ain't his/
You a chump, but im ya favorite rappa im on top of ya list/
Im like smokin' 10 packs of ciggerets pussy nigga death is a high risk//

Nov 29, 2002
Hey when did you write that, cuz I can tell that you didn't just think that up? "How do I know that?" Alright first of all you only mentioned me twice. You just added my name in a rhyme that you had layin' around. Second of all at the end of the rhyme you're talkin' bout yourself and not me, you didn't say shit about what I've been sayin', just braggin' on yourself. BUT I DO HAVE TO SAY THE RHYME WAS TIGHT. Good shit maybe you should ghost write for CMOKE. This shit is personal stay out of it, I'm battlin' a muthafucca that got somethin' to say about me, so find someone else younsta...

Sep 28, 2002
lol

i wrote all that playa so dont hate and youngsta i was rippin folks on here for a while when u barley doing what u have 2 do 2 get aname its coo tho do ur thang if u dont want 2 go agaisnt a real nigga lol

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Sorry dogg,You didn't write that,I know now what thehomeboy's is speakin' on when they mention your name,That's bitten cuzz,I read through theshit with a fine comb and I'm havin' trouble believin'.....Sup with it cuzz?....Thought you came real potna?....

Deuce

2 C's

:angry:

Acer

Dec 19, 2002
this isnt the first time he has been called out on being fake he has done this hella times so i dont even pay atention to it anymore
he dont flow he wrights thats all there is to say
PIMPSMOOTH IS FAKE!!!!!!!!

Sep 28, 2002
quit crying u cant flow like me bitch i been flowin like this sense i came on here

fucc u bitch fake wit what like imma take some 1 else is shit u just phoney that y u wont spit it bacc bitch dont hate how am i gonna come wit my shit sense day one i had the same flows so dontc ome wit that bogus statment unless u have proof

Sep 28, 2002
just my thouyghts

and that for acer not u duece cuz when i battle u flowed bacc wit excuses i respect and acer u just trying 2go on what others say cuz if u go bacc 2 my first flows on here i was ripping folks the same way i startd and end wit nutten change just the ones that have no skils make sumtin up 2 not battle me cuz they know hat up so shut the fucc up acer u can neva have skills like me so if u want 2 battle we can flow or shut ur mouth and keep being a groupie

Nov 29, 2002
I'm glad that Duece and Acer really know what the fucc is goin' on. This is the first time that I've ever encountered this cat "pimpsmooth" and I could tell that his shit was written, then they got the nerve to battle these real muthafuccaz.. Get outta here clown....

Sep 28, 2002
bitch u just cant flow thata ll quit making excuses

yea its wriiten on here u stupid fucc dont fuccin say u know cuz they dont know either bitch u just mad u cant out flow what i gave u simple ass that get ur ryhmes up before u come at me cuz ur whole style is chump

May 21, 2002
aight peep this its just like stealth said man this was a good battle and then boom,shit talkin overtakes this shit lets fuckin see the rest of this flow session and then get the votes and settle this desoute.im not hatin but u all know that shit gets old when people talk shit on someones battle. yo scab and guts when did i hate on u cuz i dont even recognise ur name dogg.holla. if y'all wanna talk shit to eachother then set up a thread for it jus a suggestion.

-one

Sep 28, 2002
good thoughts on the shit curt b stay up playa

i agree wit curt b good point imd one yappin if he wants 2 flow we can do it anytime if not im done yappin cuz ovious he dont want it wit me so im movin on