FU2 April 25 in Berkeley, BeGee??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Sup. First, I can't wait for the new Shlangs! I already took the 2feev off from work to go to the Berkeley event, so I hope that that date and place is concrete. DE, is BeGee gonna be at any of these FU2 parties wif you? I need BlackGorillaMillaTactics(mine just got stole) and You Gotta BeGee(never had it), so if he's gon be there; see if he'd bring along a couple of these cds, please. I must snatch! Along with FU2, I'd also like to add some Fahrenheit T-shirts to my shopping cart, so please make them shits available. Thank you...... Also, LUK-E, if you gon be there, could you bring that Bad Bitti Video? I still ain't got shit. Thanks. I'll be in my FU2 shirt....... PEACE OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
SUP!

I am Mike Ramirez. I'm probably older than you, so you may not know me. Who are you? Do you have any family members that graduated in or around '95? Let me know. Alright then, PEACE OUT!

Mar 22, 2003
cool shit man...my name is Jay Alamo, and u probably went to school with my sister Carol. I remember you, but i haven't seen u in a minute. I'm 3 years younger than you. its good to see your still around and reppin' huron. peace homeboy.

Apr 25, 2002
2ndcoming.........yea, I'll be there and I'll bring another copy of the video and your money. I'll also bring some extra shit to give to ya, for me being lazy and lagging, alright homie.........late......

LUK-E

Apr 25, 2002
@LUK-E - Thanks, I appreciate that. No need to give me the money back though, just bring the video and it's all good. Actually, if you could just bring the video and a Big Black Bat poster(unless DE is gonna be selling TBBB poster, then I'll just buy one), that would be really coo. Thanks.....

@W.Sprayah- What's up Jay. I remember we got high together at Long's pad a couple of times, member? I live in Fresno now.... How'd you hear about the Fahrenheit Shlangs???..... That's cool you around here now. Talk to you later. Tell Carol I said hi. PEACE OUT!

Mar 22, 2003
damn that was awhile back...i fuckin' forgot about that...marijuana effects tha memory. That's cool to hear that you're out in fresno. U ever kick it with Long's cousin Ralph T? When im in fresno, i usually chill out with him and the big ass Raider mob he chills with. But i haven't since Christmas cuz i moved out to Pomona. Yeah man i've been listening to First Degree since i heard him on Lynch's Loaded album. So are u affliated with Fahrenheit Records? I kind of stumbled upon this board when i was makin' a purchase from the sicc shop. Well i gots to go get high, get drunk, and fuck somebody's daughter. Carol says what's up and she misses the days when the two of you used to hook up in kinder....1

Apr 25, 2002
lol..... Nah, I ain't affiliated with Fahrenheit. I just been on this site since like '97 or '98, I think.. What you do in Pomona? School, or what? Alright then.... PEACE

Mar 22, 2003
Nah man...i just wanted to live in Southern Cali, and my girl has been livin' there for 3 years now, so i decided to give life a try out here. Right now im just workin' a full time job, and I'll probably return back to school in the Fall.