fruityloops and 9th wonder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2002
Do u guys like that track that 9th wonder did for jay's black album? Alot of people i asked down talked it cause it was done in fruityloops. Whats your opinion?

Apr 25, 2002
That 9th Wonder beat is just a loop of R. Kelly "Women's Threat" and a couple other little samples. You could make that beat on ANYTHING that can do sample playback so it's not really saying anything for Fruity Loops.

What you use won't make you any more or less talented but don't confuse that with meaning that what you're using doesn't factor in. Top-flight and A-list producers don't buy and use all that equipment for no reason! Common sense should already be telling you that though.

May 2, 2002
Man, that 9th Wonder is fuckin hard. You should pick up Little Brother "The Listening" that's the group he produces. He also produced Murs "3:16" album.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

i think he showed much skill by using a barebones program and made sound like keys you gotta give um props

thats like designing the tightest cd cover using photoshop1 <

i think thats gangsta someone lled enough can create a quality track without buying all the xpensive ass shit off the buyers guide

skilled*

Apr 25, 2002
It was a barebones beat. Just a single loop and a couple extra drum samples. Nothing impressive about that. And you're actually trying to say that Fruity Loops is like Photoshop in the graphics world? Are you drunk right now?

Mar 11, 2004
shit dude give me fruity loops, a toothbrush, a bucket a fork, a tampon, a kiwi, some cocoa butter, a pair of pro wings, a cd-r, a bowl, and a pair of hammer pants and watch me go platinum WHOODIEWHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 1, 2004
lol banetheterrible that shit was funny. anyway tho i use fruityloops to make tracks currently but i would liek to use other shit. right now i make sum pretty tight shit with jus FL cuz i dotn got money for nothin else. FL is a good program if u kno whut your doin with it. u can do ALOT of different things with it. plus theres always new sounds u can find. to me... theres nothin bad about usin it bcuz i agree, its not whut u use but how u use it. if u can produce sume shit that knocks harder then Dre's beats and your usin FruityLoops then thats great u kno. it is possible.

Mar 11, 2004
just wait till you can see what i can do with a Simon and Garfunkle record, a cable box, a ten inch black rubber cock, a turban, a can of air, a toenail, a can of pork and beans, and 4 bars of zest.

hottest shit to come out of the northwest in ages.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
9th Wonder is kickin up his feet. Good luck to that boy. He's twirkin what he got and I ain't mad at that. He just produced some Destiny's Child shit on their new album and actually, I'm kinda jealous he got to meet Beyonce' and Kelly! He might not be getting any publishing on alot of his shit, but I'm sure his upfront money is off tha cliffside!