FRUITY LOOPS SAMPLES ON JAY Z'S BLUEPRINT 2!!??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.strictlystackin.com
I JUST DOWNLOADED THAT JAY Z TO GET A TASTE OF WHAT HE BRINGIN & MY MOUTH DROPPED WHEN I HEARD TRACK #11 (THE LAST ONE) ON CD 1. IN THE BEGINNING, LISTEN TO THE CLAP,THEN CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO HEAR THE SAME CLAP OFF FRUITY LOOPS!

CLICK HERE FOR FRUITYLOOPS CLAP

CLICK HERE FOR JAYZ SNIPPET

DO I HAVE A FAULTY VERSION? WHO PRODUCED THAT TRACK? IT JUST AMAZES ME THAT SOMEONE WHOS GOT BIG BREAD, IS USING FRUITY LOOPS DEFAULT SAMPLES!

ANYBODY ELSE TRIP OFF THIS?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
thats the same clap. what this is going to do is open up teh door for more people to use fruity loops

"jay z used fruity loops so can i"

"if jigga used the loops he must have the scoop"

i have the program and only used it like twice.....

just comes to show you that 6389640816203846012 have the same program.........tweak yours to make it sound different.

:H:

ps i hear roland xp60 and jv series sounds all of ashanti's album.......and they arent even tweeked......

Apr 25, 2002
Or someone could have taken some sounds from Fruity Loops and put them on a sample disk and sold it...

I would look for more Fruity Loops sounds before saying that they're using it, cuz it doesn't seem likely.

Aug 12, 2002
I'm pretty sure that sound has also been used by Battlecat. Most likely, someone jacked the sound from Battlecat and included it with FruityLoops. Xzibit's "Been a Long Time" comes to mind and that came out in 2000, before the sound was incorporated into FruityLoops. That's probably where the producer of the Jay-z song sampled it from.

-=bumpus=-

May 6, 2002
I have that same clap, but I didn't get it from fruity loops. A lot of people have the same claps... but it's really not about how the sound sounds, it's about how the sound is mixed & tweaked which makes it different... It sounds like whoever produced that Jay-Z track just took the clap and didn't do shit to it.

Jaz

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
hell yeah that first cd was plain garbage and the second one id give 2 mics. as a whole i give it 1.3 mics or 1 mic and some monster cable