frooty loops ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
^^^^Yeah he's right, you got to lay out your patterns in the "Playlist" first, click "SONG" mode (not PAT - Pattern), then go to save as or export.

If you don't know what the playlist is (click the PL button or hit F5), that's the place where you arrange and mix the individual pattern sections. Basically it's the place where you build your entire song together. Then just click the Song mode next to the play button to hear that entire song arrangement and leave it on song mode if you want to export that entire song as a MP3 or Wave audio file. PAT (Pattern) mode only plays the individual pattern that your selected on.

C

CcytzO_Loc

damn thas fucced up if someone sold you the demo...lol...i got the full version free.....

Sep 11, 2005
alright good thing sumone made a thread about FL, i need help on it...how do you connect your own midi to it??? i connected the adaptor to the midi an to the comp an nothing...anyone????

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
supavillain said:
alright good thing sumone made a thread about FL, i need help on it...how do you connect your own midi to it??? i connected the adaptor to the midi an to the comp an nothing...anyone????
just have it connected when you start the computer..with the usb cord and it should work.

Sep 11, 2005
alright thanks bro, shits going, an i figured out the sampling too...woooooo FL's gottsa have the best quality, ive tried fuckin with reason but cant get the hang of it so im tryin to do my best with FL...