Frontline Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2002
I saw them cats in the b doin that show behind aomeba I dont know why they had a dj playing reggae at the same time it kinda fucked me off but i guess if you where closer you would only hear them. They looked energetic, but the crowd wasnt really movin(I hate when a bunch of stupid white people just stand there and zone out). They was doin it real big tho. Props to left an lock. Just get that crowd goin whatever it takes.

Apr 25, 2002
I was goin to rasputans on sat. I heard some noise but like u said i heard some raggae or some other funny sounding as shit. So i decided to just go to the record store instead of goin over there

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
i stopped through that shit...what did you expect? lol. lamest crowd i ever seen...they aint that tight anyways. my boy went up to balance tryna network with him and shit cuz he thinks he's doing big things down in l.a. or some shit...

plus they werent even servin drank out there...basically just a lil hippie meeting in the park lol. how you expect a bunch of sober ass people to feel shit anyways...