frontline"BANG IT" beat at OAK:colliseum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

yea i was watching the A's who are playing great baseball buy the way. and everytime they score they play that song "roll wit us" by daz. i was thinking that shit is so fucking old. bay artist should try to holler at the A's to play some bay shit, during the game.. i mean 30,000 people bumpin your shit, at a ball game sounds like good promotion to me......then it happened the A's had a a man on first and third 1 out . hatteberg hit it, and broke up the doubleplay hense a runner scored. next thing you know i hear frontline the"bang it" beat pounding out of the colliseum. it was raw. 30,000 people in attendance knockin some tight shit. it was just the beat thow. this got me thinkin how about being in the "black hole" come playoff time drunk off your ass within winking distance of the raiderettes. then "randy" catches a touchdown and all you hear through out oakland is "im a raider" blasting out the colliseum speakers.

bay atheletes organization promoting bay artists.

May 23, 2002
www.traxamillion.blogspot.com
BO_XIV said:
this got me thinkin how about being in the "black hole" come playoff time drunk off your ass within winking distance of the raiderettes. then "randy" catches a touchdown and all you hear through out oakland is "im a raider" blasting out the colliseum speakers.

bay atheletes organization promoting bay artists.
the raiders already play that song!! in that exact way you described it. After a touchdown or big play you would hear yuk

Nov 1, 2004
^^ that would be sick

and we had season tickets to the raiders for like 6 years, i never heard Oakland Raider.. ever... i wasnt at every home game but i went to enough

sat right next to the black hole, sec 112, row 11, seat 3 and 4

good ass seats
cost a grip tho
but that would be sick as shit to hear some bay shit at a raider game