from the unreleased Sean T Get Gone Mixtape 2003...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Dope my dude! I a;ways wondered what happened to that 1st mixtape. Have the Get Gone & LawLess Radio The Mixtape Vol.2 but Vol.1 was nowheres to be found....

Dec 14, 2011
Excuse me sir, but what exactly happened to Sean T? He released 2 album in the past decade then dissappeared.. Terrain Boss is one of the most underrated albums ever an he is one of the most underrated producers ever, sir.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Excuse me sir, but what exactly happened to Sean T? He released 2 album in the past decade then dissappeared.. Terrain Boss is one of the most underrated albums ever an he is one of the most underrated producers ever, sir.
He's in ATL and still produces music. Wish I knew more here's his twitter:

https://twitter.com/#!/seantgetgone

Jul 4, 2011
He made that beat in 2003? Damn.

I was wondering the same thing about Ant Banks earlier this week. Both of them are two of the dopest producers to ever come out of the Bay. A lot of the best Bay producers disappear and resurface later tho... Ski did it, Rob Lo's doing it so hopefully they can do it.