Frog Nutz pics and whole story

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2005
Ive been reppin my pond since the late 70's. My OG's put in work and founded the first frog set called creek mob. We would ride on other amphibians to solidify our terf cuz we were pushin green pellets (frog crack) Everyone in the world hated our sub culture becuase we were down for our green skin and would savagely attack out-of-towners for being in the wrong hood after dark. Police really started cracking down on us and passing stiffer laws to put away some of the OG's. Around this time it was not easy being a frog. I come from the struggle. Around the late 80's females started really diggin us frogs cuz we were tearing them to shreads then putting them to work. When we started winning all of the bitches respect the whole world took notice and now everyone wanted to be a frog. Espically the white kids in the burbs. White kids started wearing frog costumes and really believing they were frogs. There was this big craze of frog this, frog that. Everyone wanted to be a frog but no one wanted to be a frog.
Ya see shit got crazy in all because this fake ass white boy thought just cuz he wore a frog costume other frogs would think he was like them. Aint no frog gonna treat him like one of us, he aint no frog

here is a pic of his fake ass

this is the punk that fucked up the whole thing.

Aug 12, 2005
he started bringing his poser ass friends around and they thought they were down enough to kick it with frogs. Fuck some white boyz from the burbs. these creeks and ponds are slimey and street, what the fuck do they know about the depths of these ponds. Nothing. What the fuck do they know about some green pellets. We were grinding green pellets to survive in this frog eat frog world. They though this gangster lifestyle on tv looked cool so they just wanted to be a part of the movement but how the fuck is a white boy going to relate to a frog.

Fuckstains friends.

Props: Dana Dane
Aug 12, 2005
next thing you know all these wannabe frogs start popping up everywhere trying to hang out around our pond in the day time like we were their entertainment. MTV beach house showed up and stuff. Fuck all these bandwagon frog nutz groupies

Aug 12, 2005
This is when frog nutz pimpin started. White people couldnt stand seeing my green slimey nutz on their white bitches chins giving them slimey green frog dick in their asses. I was too much...See I took advantage of this situation like a true pimp!!!!!

Props: Dana Dane
Aug 12, 2005
Soon the whiteman couldnt stand seeing their white bitches suckin some long frog dick so they started trying to bring us down and lock us up for moving green pellet, and selling frog pussy.

frog cop

wierd shit started happening like decoys were sitting in the bushes and we knew that it was only a matter of time before the pigs moved in on us.

Aug 12, 2005
This crack head wore a wire and set me up for a sale.

After he walked away the feds moved in on me and arrested me

It was noting though. My whole life was a struggle. I got broke off 5 years and just pumped iron and had me a prision bitch to give me brains when I said so.

me hittin that pig iron

my prison bitch

Aug 12, 2005
while I was locked up my little homie got molested by the white man.

I felt like the whole hood was going to shit. All because of that fake ass whiteboy wearing the frog costume. I started plotting to kill him when I got out. I sent a kite to my big homie toad loak tellin him I want that punk ass white boy alive when I get out. War against whites, snitches and rival frogs the day I touch down.

Aug 12, 2005
When I got released Toad Loak was waiting for me. He had already planned the massacare

Heres big OG Toad Loak

first the punk ass white boy that started this shit

a member of a rival frogset

and of course, the white man

I hope you all enjoyed some frog nutz history now you might have a better understanding of where Im coming from and how shit goes down in my pond.

Props: :ab:
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
FROG NUTZ said:
Ive been reppin my pond since the late 70's. My OG's put in work and founded the first frog set called creek mob. ]

he aint lying,..back home in sac,...i was rasied around this hood,... elder creek,..and they called it the creek or creek mob,..they sported black and when someone was not from they hood and what not,...

you would hear
"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

but in a studering sound kinda thing,..and then gun shots would sound off,....it stered at like 47th and stockton and was east of that point in south sac,.....

i'ma post up in the 91siccness for cosigners on this,....

fo' rilla my gorilla!!!

Aug 12, 2005
SLOWPOKE said:
he aint lying,..back home in sac,...i was rasied around this hood,... elder creek,..and they called it the creek or creek mob,..they sported black and when someone was not from they hood and what not,...

you would hear
"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

but in a studering sound kinda thing,..and then gun shots would sound off,....it stered at like 47th and stockton and was east of that point in south sac,.....

i'ma post up in the 91siccness for cosigners on this,....

fo' rilla my gorilla!!!

Exactly see....slow poke knows whats up. Since keek kinda looks like a frog sometimes he kicks it with the set and gets wasted with us and starts talking in some different language after he gets fucked up enough. After that I just cant understand what he is talking about. It's like he is talking in demonic tongues so I guess Im cool with that.