Fringe Season 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2006
i just finished watching the new episode and i was kind of disappointed bc of the long commercials. i kinda figured that happened to charlie before i saw the last scene but im sure this episode was just made to grab first time viewers attention bc i know they can do better than it.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
fringe is one of my favorite shows on tv.

the first season was just okay to me; at first it did seem very reminiscent of the x-files... but ever since the underlying plot/story arc started coming together, i've found it extremely enthralling & different from any other show.

Sep 24, 2006
one of my favorite shows too. got it set up to record had an episode recorded last night. went to watch today and was like wtf its a repeat. forgot it was gonna be 2 weeks for a new episode. :(

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
did they answer any of the questions or is it like everything JJ Abrams has ever done and the questions just keep piling up thatll never be answered?

i watched the 1st half of the 1st season and i was really into it, then i just decided half-way thru an episode that it didnt interest me at all anymore and i havent watched it since. lol.

Feb 17, 2006
fyi pyro, i can't think of a loose end to the show really.. The first 2 seasons are a bit more formulaic in that they are tracking down strange events and figuring them out... the shows major plot lines are on the side burners a bit more, but right now fringe season 4 is all about major plot lines and less about one time mysteries, some of it is a bit cheesy but its definitely one of the best cable tv shows out there next amc's lineup..

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
fyi pyro, i can't think of a loose end to the show really.. The first 2 seasons are a bit more formulaic in that they are tracking down strange events and figuring them out... the shows major plot lines are on the side burners a bit more, but right now fringe season 4 is all about major plot lines and less about one time mysteries, some of it is a bit cheesy but its definitely one of the best cable tv shows out there next amc's lineup..
i agree with your comment, but it's not a cable show... it's on fox.

anyway, can't wait for tonight's episode!