Friday the 13th remake

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
Let me explain, fuckers.

It ain't bad but it ain't good either. I liked how there was more backstory for michael but thats about it. The ending was HORRIBLE!

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
The ending was the worst part of the movie. I'll accept your reasoning. Overall though, I think it was a great movie.

The problem a lot of people seem to have with the movie, is that they constantly try to compare it to the original. It is its own version of the story, you have to not even think of the older films when you watch it.

I guarantee that if the old Halloween didn't become as popular as it was, people would have praised Zombies version.

Nov 15, 2007
this should atchually not be that bad, im atchually lookin' forward to this one... yea yea the OG version had jasons mom as the killer but you gotta look at it in another perspective or a whole new take on the killer and ive been a fan of jason so regardless the story comes out im ganna be satisfied seein' some necks get cut... and i heard the same guy who did leatherface in the remakes is playin' jason... to me this guy does a big serial killer oaf quite well... the one remake im not lookin' forward to at all in nightmare on elm st. cuzz rob englund is not ganna be freddy... FUCK! and i heard doug bradley isnt ganna be pinhead so im sketchy but its a new era maybe some1 new can shine...