Friday Dec 22nd - BALANCE, FLOSSALINI, THA STREAM, DJ CALI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Some niggas(not from my block) were busting at some other niggas(not from my block) and somebody got hit! In corelation... that same night, the J-Stallin relaese party was shot up too, and my other promo team witnessed both! It's fucked up it has to affect the next show, but I aint mad. My dudes "Street Kin" are performing @ the Stonney Inn right up the street so i'll be there if anybody shows up looking for me.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
livemanikins said:
damn sounds like mad drama, best of luck to the next gig yall rockin. i know there a zion I show i think this weekend at stoney also krs-one next month
WHAT????

ZION@THE STONEY??

WHO THE FUCK DOES THE PROMOTION FOR THIS SHIT???

I HAVENT HEARD A PEEP!!

Nov 7, 2006
C-DUBB said:
floss was caught in the parking lot giving out handjobs .... he didnt even care , anyone who walked up , he went to werk on em !

naw j/k . im not really sure what happend . i didnt hear about it
HAHAHA
I cant beleive you post this shyt. you a fool dubb!!! LOLZ

Mar 26, 2005
www.playgyrlslimmusic.com
BETO916 said:
Dont trip Ma.....

December 30th its goin' down like prom night panties@the main street brewery in roseville!!

Sacramento will DEFINATELY be in the buildin'!!

Damn folks... I got an show in Gilroy that night

Floss: Ok Im gonna see if my folks still wanna go but I wanted to see you, Beto and C Dubb perform and most of all C Dubb dance lol

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
WORD IS THE SHOW ISN"T CANCELD... BALANCE JUST IS'NT SHOWING UP! I JUST GOT WORD FROM THE DOOR GIRL SO I MAY STILL BE THERE... IF NOT... MEET ME @ THE STONNEY INN UP THE BLOCK... IT"S GOIN DOWN! TAKE THE ALLEY WAY THERE AS A MATTER OF FACT. HIT ME ON THE PM IF YOU WANT DETAILS!

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
Flossalini said:
"I'm In the Build'n... and I'm feeling someone else" LOL! Im there so comeon out... I will have C-Dubb stripping for Budwiesers & quarters in the VIP room for those that bring cameras...
hahahah hell yea ... are we supposed to perform still ? have u talked to hazer about it? far as i know , its canceled