FRI, DEC 29: ANGELS - SAN JOSE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
i dont think freaks was serious. and although i've advised him not to i think the genius just wants to have unprotected sex with omo.

Feb 9, 2003
Lashell isnt her real name. Didn't we talk about this that time I went to your place in Danville and we got drunk? I bet you remeber, it was after we fucked up them two white boys but before we got arrested by the hating ass popo.

Sep 21, 2006
www.lannypoffo.com
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
Lashell isnt her real name. Didn't we talk about this that time I went to your place in Danville and we got drunk? I bet you remeber, it was after we fucked up them two white boys but before we got arrested by the hating ass popo.
ahhh yes....I remember well....the things I do for hot wings and pussy, I tell ya......I still have her fragrance under my fingernails....SSNNNNIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFF!! mmmmmmmmm....smells like menudo.

May 23, 2005
Whaaa? Bro you got me twisted with someone else. I never got arrested for fuckin up two whit boys...That aint me..

And yes thats her real name Bambi Lashell, its on the Drivers Licence