FRESNO STATE WINS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
I think its just the fact that the bad outweighs the good. they have a good team but dont get respect. so there is a good chance CAL or any other team would lose, pushing them down in the polls, but if they win, it would not be a quality victory

Apr 25, 2002
they can prolly fuck wit nebraska, prolly beat em wit weak ass bill calahan callin the shots...but they aint fuckin wit CAL thats fa sho...but baygiant is right, none of the bigger name schools would want to fuck wit them for those reasons right there...

Apr 25, 2002
I like how they have the green V on the back of their helmets, which I have been told stands for "Valley" as in they don't give a fuck about LA or the Bay or the coastal parts of California, this is the team from the Central Valley of California. I like it and I like their coach as well, I kind of wanted him to jump up here and take the Washington job.

Apr 25, 2002
xpanther206 said:
as in they don't give a fuck about LA or the Bay or the coastal parts of California, this is the team from the Central Valley of California.
why should they give a fuck about LA or the Bay it aint close to niether...and the central valley can have them, its all they got...the bay and la not only have strong college teams but we got pro ones to in all sports...haha

Mar 18, 2003
LOL @ BAMMER! I knew I could find him up in here finding some way to knock the Bulldogs. But I thought he was going to try and downplay Virginia. BAMMER is Virginia one of the big schools that you said WAC teams couldn't beat?

BAMMER said:
Cal would murder Fresno by 6 TD's
Thats what Wisconsin and Colorado thought when David Carr threw the ball up and down the field. Didn't Colorado finish #2 in the nation that year only losing to Fresno State? Hmmm Anyways, you have absolutely nothing to back up your claims.

Didn't you also say Berrian would go in the 6th round? HAHAHA

You know a lot about college sports, BAMMER, I won't deny this, but you have a horrible bias against small conference teams.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Nitro the Guru said:
LOL @ BAMMER! I knew I could find him up in here finding some way to knock the Bulldogs. But I thought he was going to try and downplay Virginia. BAMMER is Virginia one of the big schools that you said WAC teams couldn't beat?

DID'NT I GIVE PROPS IN MY POST???YOU WON,VIRGINIA LOOKED LIKE THEY WOULD SCORE AT WILL...BUT FRESNO DID THERE THING.NOW IF YOU THINK THAT WINNING A BOWL GAME IN FRONT OF A 92% BULLDOG CROWD AGAINST VIRGINIA MEAN YOU SHOULD GET BCS GAMES....THAT'S ON YOU.I STILL SEE THE WAC AS GARBAGE.I EVEN GIVE FSU MORE PROPS THAN BOISE,CUZ BOISE SCHEDULE CUPCAKES.YOUR JUST FORCED TO PLAY 7 OR 8 CUPCAKES

Thats what Wisconsin and Colorado thought when David Carr threw the ball up and down the field. Didn't Colorado finish #2 in the nation that year only losing to Fresno State? Hmmm Anyways, you have absolutely nothing to back up your claims.COLORADO FINISHED #2 WITH THREE LOSSES HMMMM??NEVER HEARD OF IT!!!!,YOUR SAYING SINCE YOUR CONFERENCE HAS 5 QUALITY WINS IN 6 YEARS,FROM 1 OR 2 SCHOOLS IN THE WWWWHHHHOLE CONFERENCE THAT YOU DESERVE ORANGE BOWL BIDS...LMAO.COMEDY,THEY HAVE SOME GOOD GAMES,AND WINS...MY ONLY ARGUEMENT IS THEY DON'T BELONG IN THE "BCS GAMES"PERIOD.

Didn't you also say Berrian would go in the 6th round? DID'NT YOU SAY HE WAS THE BEST WIDE RECIEVER IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL?THIS WAS THEE CLASS WITH ROY WILLIAMS AND LARRY FITZGERAL?YOU SAID HE-D BE A FIRST ROUND PICK...LOL,11 RECIEVERS WENT B4 HIM

You know a lot about college sports, BAMMER, I won't deny this, but you have a horrible bias against small conference teams.
THEY CAN STEP IT UP,I MEAN..NOT EVERY TEAM CAN PLAY IN BCS GAMES.NOBODY HAS CONVINCED ME THAT BOISE IS A BETTER CHOICE THAN CAL OR AUBURN.AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SMALL SCHOOLS BECAUSE I THINK UTAH DESERVES IT,BUT I THINK THE WAC IS HORRIFIC.

SO WHAT'S YOUR ARGUEMENT WITH ME?

Mar 18, 2003
BAMMER said:
DID'NT I GIVE PROPS IN MY POST???YOU WON,VIRGINIA LOOKED LIKE THEY WOULD SCORE AT WILL...BUT FRESNO DID THERE THING.NOW IF YOU THINK THAT WINNING A BOWL GAME IN FRONT OF A 92% BULLDOG CROWD AGAINST VIRGINIA MEAN YOU SHOULD GET BCS GAMES....THAT'S ON YOU.I STILL SEE THE WAC AS GARBAGE.I EVEN GIVE FSU MORE PROPS THAN BOISE,CUZ BOISE SCHEDULE CUPCAKES.YOUR JUST FORCED TO PLAY 7 OR 8 CUPCAKES
You did give props (never said you didn't) and I am not trying to hype Fresno State up to be a BCS contender. The simple fact that they were beaten by La Tech, a team whos pounded (48-0) by Miami (A BCS team) proves that. I was just wondering if this is one of the big schools that you mentioned WAC teams needed to play to get consideration.

BAMMER said:
COLORADO FINISHED #2 WITH THREE LOSSES HMMMM??NEVER HEARD OF IT!!!!,YOUR SAYING SINCE YOUR CONFERENCE HAS 5 QUALITY WINS IN 6 YEARS,FROM 1 OR 2 SCHOOLS IN THE WWWWHHHHOLE CONFERENCE THAT YOU DESERVE ORANGE BOWL BIDS...LMAO.COMEDY,THEY HAVE SOME GOOD GAMES,AND WINS...MY ONLY ARGUEMENT IS THEY DON'T BELONG IN THE "BCS GAMES"PERIOD.
Okay when I said "finished" I meant the regular season, I should have mentioned that. And yes they were ranked #2 before their bowl game against Oregon. Colorado beat the #2 & #3 ranked teams consecutivley to close out the regular season, the last of which got them a bid to the Fiesta bowl.

I don't believe that Fresno State should have ever been in a BCS bowl game. My point is this. If Fresno State can have a season where they beat Colorado, Wisconsin, and Oregon State, and then lose to two WAC teams (only two losses) it says something about the conference. If anything, that it is slightly underrated.

BAMMER said:
DID'NT YOU SAY HE WAS THE BEST WIDE RECIEVER IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL?THIS WAS THEE CLASS WITH ROY WILLIAMS AND LARRY FITZGERAL?YOU SAID HE-D BE A FIRST ROUND PICK...LOL,11 RECIEVERS WENT B4 HIM
I did say he was the best receiver in college, of course, even I knew I was full of shit. But I did say that he would go in the 3rd round, not the 1st. I can find the thread if you don't believe me.

BAMMER said:
THEY CAN STEP IT UP,I MEAN..NOT EVERY TEAM CAN PLAY IN BCS GAMES.NOBODY HAS CONVINCED ME THAT BOISE IS A BETTER CHOICE THAN CAL OR AUBURN.AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SMALL SCHOOLS BECAUSE I THINK UTAH DESERVES IT,BUT I THINK THE WAC IS HORRIFIC.
Well I think Boise State is a top 5 teams worthy of BCS consideration, they have been too good over the past few seasons. I think they would beat Utah.

BAMMER said:
BOISE ST. HAS BEATEN ?
Everyone they played by a margin of over 25 points.

Jae Reekay said:
I luv when Bam Bam puts the clown down...
You should have read his post before you started shakin them pom pom's.

Mar 18, 2003
oakraiders9 said:
Damn Nitro, Fresno St. is tight and all, but CAL would really murder that team. CAL was no joke this year.
You missed my point, just as BAMMER and his sidekick did. I am not saying Fresno State will beat CAL (come on lets be serious) but BAMMER thinks every major conference team will pound Fresno State. Not even Kansas State was an exception this year and look how sorry they turned out.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Nitro the Guru said:
You did give props (never said you didn't) and I am not trying to hype Fresno State up to be a BCS contender. The simple fact that they were beaten by La Tech, a team whos pounded (48-0) by Miami (A BCS team) proves that. I was just wondering if this is one of the big schools that you mentioned WAC teams needed to play to get consideration.
VIRGINIA IS LEGIT.NICE GAME

Okay when I said "finished" I meant the regular season, I should have mentioned that. And yes they were ranked #2 before their bowl game against Oregon. Colorado beat the #2 & #3 ranked teams consecutivley to close out the regular season, the last of which got them a bid to the Fiesta bowl.YOU ARE "INCORRECT" AGAIN,AS IN FALSE,....OKLA,MIA,FLO ST.,WASH,ORE ST....ETC

I did say he was the best receiver in college, of course, even **I knew I was full of shit.** But I did say that he would go in the 3rd round, not the 1st. I can find the thread if you don't believe me.
SO YOU LIED,SO YOU CAN'T TAKE HEAT? I LIED TO THEN SO LIKE YOU SAID TO ME "HAHAHA"GO AHEAD AND BRING IT UP,I'D LOVE TO HAVE A CHUCKLE ON YOU AGAIN.

Well I think Boise State is a top 5 teams worthy of BCS consideration, they have been too good over the past few seasons. HERE YOU GO AGAIN WITH THAT "LAST FEW SEASONS" RANKING SHIT.DO THE GUYS WHO GRADUATED IN 2003 GET A LIBERTY BOWL RING?

Everyone they played by a margin of over 25 points.YOU MIGHT WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER LOOK.THERE WERE 7 GAMES WHEN THEY DID'NT DO THAT...7,AND THAT SAN JOSE GAME THEY BARELY WON,THAT WAS WASHINGTONS ONLY WIN OF THE YEAR..LOL

You should have read his post before you started shakin them pom pom'sIT'S NOT CHEERLEADING,HE'S JUST AMAZED AT MY VAST KNOWLEDGE OF THE SPORTS WORLD.USE ME!!
:::::::::::::::::::::GAME OVER::::::::::::::::::::::::

Aug 20, 2004
Nitro the Guru said:
You should have read his post before you started shakin them pom pom's.
First of all...i read every damn thing on here dipshit...dont get mad cus you were WRONG in your "facts"...

Second...Bams my homeboy...off this net shit...so you can kill that noise.

Third...he knows more about college football then most...including YOU...so you can just cut the crap on that one...

Third...sidekick?If anything IM Batgman and HES Robin... :eyecross:

Mar 18, 2003
BAMMER said:
YOU ARE "INCORRECT" AGAIN,AS IN FALSE,....OKLA,MIA,FLO ST.,WASH,ORE ST....ETC
WRONG. Your talking about the 2000 season. Try the year after. They beat Missouri and Iowa State to jump from #25 to #14 (with the help of other teams losing). Then then beat #2 Nebraska by almost 30 points, then they beat #3 Texas. I don't remember which major poll I looked at, but they were ranked #2 in the nation. Believe me I was watching them like a hawk rooting for them to win because Fresno State already beat them.

BAMMER said:
HERE YOU GO AGAIN WITH THAT "LAST FEW SEASONS" RANKING SHIT.DO THE GUYS WHO GRADUATED IN 2003 GET A LIBERTY BOWL RING?
If they are currently undefeated, maybe.