FRESH OUT CONCERT NOV24TH PHOENIX THEATER N PETALUMA,DILIGENTZ,CATARACS,STARSKI,B.A.Y

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
www.TWITTER.com
DUBB DUBB CREATIONZ & COACH ENT PRESENT FRESH OUT NOV 24TH

PERFORMING LIVE: THE DILIGENTZ,THE CATARACS,STARSKI,B.A.Y.,JACK TRACKS,D.C,BOOGIE THE MANN,THE WORKMAN,THA ALL STARZ,& MOREEEEEEE

$15TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THESE LOCATIONS
WORLD OF STEREO- 159 PETALUMA BLVD(707)769-1880
JULLIANS SPORTS BAR & GRILL- 701 SONOMA MTN PARKWAY (707) 778-6785
OFF LIMITS- 128 AMERICAN ALLY N PET. (707)765-1710
BACKDOOR DISC&TAPE-7665 OLD REDWOOD HWY (707) 795-9597
MYSPACE.COM/COACHENT
MYSPACE.COM/NEWBAY
MYSPACE.COM/DUBBDUBBCREATIONZ
[/IMG]

Nov 6, 2007
this should be a free show. 15 dollars for alot of nonames. Id rather spend 15-20 dollars for dubee, mistah fab, mac mall come on. you guys are crazy.
you guys are like a wana bee super hyphy with vanilla ice rappers. fur real!

25 bucks for cats that aint even gold,bronze plat?Why you hatin on this show my nig?

Sep 20, 2007
this should be a free show. 15 dollars for alot of nonames. Id rather spend 15-20 dollars for dubee, mistah fab, mac mall come on. you guys are crazy.
you guys are like a wana bee super hyphy with vanilla ice rappers. fur real!

This attitude right here is part of what is holding the bay back right now!! and there is no need to hate on cats that are trying to do something and make moves in the hip hop game, if it aint for you it aint for you..move on...but keep in mind theres cats out there epcially outisde the bay that would say the same thing of the cats u like ( i aint one of them) but its true ....and vanilla ice rapppers ....lol u really showing yur opinion really doesnt matter much

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
This attitude right here is part of what is holding the bay back right now!! and there is no need to hate on cats that are trying to do something and make moves in the hip hop game, if it aint for you it aint for you..move on...but keep in mind theres cats out there epcially outisde the bay that would say the same thing of the cats u like ( i aint one of them) but its true ....and vanilla ice rapppers ....lol u really showing yur opinion really doesnt matter much

Mitch T....yeeeeeeeeeeee.......I was thinkin the other day pimp.Remember bumpin Way To Vicious all around the V,Concord and Davis....Everytime I hear that song I think of all the shit we used to do....

Sep 20, 2007
Mitch T....yeeeeeeeeeeee.......I was thinkin the other day pimp.Remember bumpin Way To Vicious all around the V,Concord and Davis....Everytime I hear that song I think of all the shit we used to do....
Whud it dew Boog !! 4-reals ...Skee Skirt...That a WOrk !!...htting spots all over the bay ..with tall cans in the car and brown bags of mad dog twomp twomp and cisco !! im still trying to escape them bad habbits ..cause i bee getting in way too much shit still !!! good times though ...classic shit !!!

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
my bad if you took it the wrong way. i was not at all trying to diss what your doing. im just saying that you might as well put on the flyer- performing live joe blow, mike, john doe and jgfgheydjsdfjdu. you will problay get the same amount of people showing up. do you think people "really" want to see most of these rappers?. i been to many shows in petaluma. i will be surprised if you sell more then 200 tickets. and i mean sell them. all im getting at is do you really think your going to pack this place with this line up.

MitchT dont be an idiot. were in the bay. NOT outside of the bay. most of these cats just dont cut it. everyones a rapper these days. noone wants to see all this. mabey a few young kids but is it worth it to loose all your money? i no dam well this will flop. i see you all on myspace acting like this is the biggest thing to hit petaluma. poor kid gona buy a ticket, get there and realize its garbage. quit it. THATS WHAT HOLDS THE BAY DOWN.

NOW: back to my first post- yall should do a free hip hop show for these kids, because in my mind, as a fan, i would rather spend my money on the next show to see mac mall dubee psd two weeks later then to spend my money on cats like boogie the man. AND dont say im a hater. i checked the myspace of all the rappers on that flyer and none of them cut it. are they rapper rejects or something. the only music i was kind of digging was the dillgents.

im with 4 potnas right now looking at the flyer and they all feel the same way. i said nothing. they were like who are these guys. i wouldnt pay for this shit. bring a artist people want to see not just your friends who think they are rap stars. give it up. and when you throw a real rap show, then mabey let one of your friends open or something.

this is a message board. i mean no disrespect just speakin my mind.
peace
I respect your opinion,everyone has their own fanbase and just because you dont feel my music dont mean everyone dont feel my music.I dont think your a hater I think you just know what you like and thats all good.Just because you havent heard of most of the cats on the flyer dont mean everyone hasent heard of us.For those like myself who take my music seriously we do what we can to get heard,Some feel my music some dont.Im good with that.I didnt put this show on im just part of the roster.I dont think that people like myself,Jack Tracks and Starski think were rap stars.We have all been doing this for a while and we all have musical goals.This is a real rap show.Finally some of the talent from the area is put on.Most of us have pressed up cd's and promotioal give aways and most of us are from the 707.Lots of people support local talent.Im not sayin you should support local talent but you do sound negative about the fact this show is happening.Have you listened to my music?And you dont like any of my songs?Or Starski?or Jack Tracks?Im from Vallejo and I support my local rappers,your from here and show no support for your local rappers.Why is that?

Jan 2, 2006
www.TWITTER.com
i can smell it!!! what u ask?? tha bullshit your talking
& sometimes you just got to know when to keep your thoughts to your selffffffff oh yeah thanks for being our myspace friend we like profile views

1 luv coach