Freeway & The Jacka ft. Freddie Gibbs x Jinx-"Cherry Pie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley

Figured BART could use some new music that wasn't a diss song between lame rappers. Not sure about the Jack yet on this one but Gibbs goes hard as usual. Produced by Jeffro and off their upcoming LP "Highway Robbery". Link to their mixtape "Write their Wrongs" in the link below.

Last edited by a moderator:

ScoSaSSiNeSS

Artist Records
Apr 1, 2003
www.thejacka.com

Figured BART could use some new music that wasn't a diss song between lame rappers. Not sure about the Jack yet on this one but Gibbs goes hard as usual. Produced by Jeffro and off their upcoming LP "Highway Robbery". Link to their mixtape "Write their Wrongs" in the link below.

thanks for posting this. u beat me to it

Props: DubbC415

ScoSaSSiNeSS

Artist Records
Apr 1, 2003
www.thejacka.com
Because Siccness has been and is a huge supporter of the Jack, just giving you guys a heads-up that as of now we have NO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE for Highway Robbery. Thanks.
In the meantime you can download the free mixtape at:
http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/24492/freeway-the-jacka-write-my-wrongs.html

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2012
Because Siccness has been and is a huge supporter of the Jack, just giving you guys a heads-up that as of now we have NO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE for Highway Robbery. Thanks.
In the meantime you can download the free mixtape at:
Freeway & The Jacka - Write My Wrongs - DJ Child
Good look on the info, but take that shit off amazon & itunes pre-order with that early November release if that's the the case.