FreeTrack!The Sun is Shining feat LUJAN Lil Russ Slump E-low BallPlayer Yungt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
12-02-2010, 06:55 AM

12-03-2010, 11:30 AM

12-04-2010, 09:40 PM

Today, 05:27 AM

Dont you get it? Nobody comments or bumps your music because they aint feelin it...theres a difference between promoting good music and having folks comment on it and just being an attention whore that makes music..

E-Low....if your music was all you think it is...you wouldnt need to talk about yourself so much, others would do it for you....you've been doin it long enough on here to know this.....

Sep 6, 2010
12-02-2010, 06:55 AM

12-03-2010, 11:30 AM

12-04-2010, 09:40 PM

Today, 05:27 AM

Dont you get it? Nobody comments or bumps your music because they aint feelin it...theres a difference between promoting good music and having folks comment on it and just being an attention whore that makes music..

E-Low....if your music was all you think it is...you wouldnt need to talk about yourself so much, others would do it for you....you've been doin it long enough on here to know this.....
this is were your wrong what makes you think that?i never said i was the best,a few producers was hating if you ain't feeling my production fine i will still post music.
what you think of my music is what you think i'm not the only one making it i got lots of folks that rep green room 420 so hate me hate us hate on salinas it's all good we ain't stopping.
im sorry your still mad you favorite producer no longer comes and visits you.and you said no one is talking about me and whats 4tay gotta say?lol

Aug 22, 2009
There's some funny cats on here I'm think some of ya fags n shit.. Everytime boy post new tracks or gots something to post ya homo nigas got it in for him.. All them other djs or whatevers he battled in here are lame.. Fuck it if he wins or loses n shit.. Give niga some props n shit I know some ya nigas might not like his shit but it's not the worst either.. Ya bay nigas will always have sumthin to say cuz ya nigas talk to much and enjoy that talking shit aka hating aka constructive criticism, either it's good or bad music listen to it , iv heard worst but I ain't bashful niga we from a city were we don't give a fuck but don't knock our hustle either I support my town locals good or wack as long they ain't scraps I'm all good.. But quit the smart shit like little kids and get on that grown shit already bruh .. Fucking lames and salinas were I be from and I support my locals . 831

Sep 6, 2010
Your the cat that's funny and your sticking up for the fag Dj Dramatic. Hes not posting tracks hes posting trash. And quit acting like your a active member of a gang in your city because your music shows your a poser.
hahaha greenroom420 don't support gangs lol but for the homie yung t i can't speak.......beleive me its small out here you fuck around out here you will be found!get that shit straigh it's e-low lol.
just so you know yung t is the last rapper on this track.