Freestyles - Gas One,Too Velvet,Sonny Bo & Crhymes Meet Dam-Funk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
shit was was just chillin....like on every show...the shit was really fun to do and it was all about us just enjoying ourselves and having fun...i just be rappin to play around...more of a host/artist...but looking back all gas no brakes was a realentertaining show to host and be a huge part of and i thank the countless people who were part of the show. might have to post to mp3's/links to the show now that this threads up.

if you were listening around the time it was out you know whats up. was definitely good listening

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
that was seriously a rare moment in time....no one was tripping about money or getting paid everyone on the show was on because of their love of music/art/rap. shit like that just dosent happen nowadays.

everything just seemed to fall in place organically with that show...i didnt have to work too hard or blow up my entire twitter all day to get listeners everything just worked out.funny this show has affected my daily life to this day. people i know now are because of this...funny how that shit works

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2012
shit was was just chillin....like on every show...the shit was really fun to do and it was all about us just enjoying ourselves and having fun...i just be rappin to play around...more of a host/artist...but looking back all gas no brakes was a realentertaining show to host and be a huge part of and i thank the countless people who were part of the show. might have to post to mp3's/links to the show now that this threads up.

if you were listening around the time it was out you know whats up. was definitely good listening

i seen a couple of vids with you and crhymes going back and forth freestyling awhile back, didnt know that was you though. props homie.