Freestyle(in a mind)mines

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
Im sittin here ....drinkin my drank -already smoked my dank-and I sit and thank-about the lives that live hypnotized and the why ask whys-in the blink of an eye-I ...I am that where my money spends-I dont like mess ....because it begz for me to test-Im real st8 up -I dont give no fuck-Im feelin right to the point -fuck smokin a joint -I got me a blunt-lets call it titanic-I hit it up like...brakes to a mechanic....blowin the dro-I thought that u know...Im chillin like a fine wine-with ya valentine-gettin ready to smoke -gettin ready to choke...toke,feel the thought about what ya body gots-feel ya mind and the sweet me with me time-divine-I am I'm-thats fine!!! :siccness: :siccness: :siccness:

What is it folks?

Jun 9, 2002
fiyastarta said:
I ...I am that where my money spends-I dont like mess ....because it begz for me to test-I

I got me a blunt-lets call it titanic-

toke,feel the thought about what ya body gots-feel ya mind and the sweet me with me time-divine-I am I'm-thats fine!!! :siccness: :siccness: :siccness:

thats all the wacc shit that makes no sense...

the rest is just played material that anyone could have used... how many people say that they don't give a fuck and they real... back to back in same lines... lots of people... how many people you think rhyme thank, dank, stank, blank, what the fuck ever else... shit is played... write when you are sober you might make more sense you little bitch...

Oct 10, 2004
little bitch??? stop tryna fight with me little boy
you have no idea what u sayin...cuz no matter who u are and what u claim to be
aint got shit to do with me.
See i write what i feel and say what i mean so fuck u and ur lil rapstar dream.

Jun 9, 2002
fiyastarta said:
little bitch??? stop tryna fight with me little boy
you have no idea what u sayin...cuz no matter who u are and what u claim to be
aint got shit to do with me.
See i write what i feel and say what i mean so fuck u and ur lil rapstar dream.

tryna fight with you?

LMAO AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

trust me... i DO know what i'm saying... to me, and probably a lot of other people... YOU SUCK

maybe you have this little RAPSTAR dream, cuz all you talk about is bull shit that doesn't make sense... AND if you wanted to GET BETTER, maybe you should write with a clear head so you dont SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT

and maybe you DID mean what you said... but you could have SAID IT WITH A WHOLE LOT MORE ORIGINALITY

you have no clue how many people rhyme and act just like you... they're wacc... they're unoriginal... they say the SAME THINGS EVERYONE ELSE SAYS THE SAME WAY

its boring... your shit is wacc because one... it is unoriginal and played... and two... because you don't know how to put your words together it seems when you're high...

i've critique much worse "rappers" than you... and trust me... they all act just like you... unless they are REAL and actually WANT to get better and not be a STAGNANT little wacc bitch like you

so elevate man... act like you got some sense... i wasnt hatin on you... just telling you what you need to do to get better...

and as far as me... my time will come... you will see... people like you are the reason i quit practicing on sites like these, because the opinions of those who dont even know how to take an opinion are fucking idiots... ask any person on this site who knows me or of me if i would act any different to anyone else if they were tryna get better...

dont be a little punk bitch who can't take the heat...

and im not a rapper, and never wanted to be a RAPSTAR...

i am an emcee...

an emcee is always an emcee... a rapper is an actor talking about what he wishes he was something or did something and wants to get paid for it...

an emcee is hiphop... hiphop is a lifestyle, an outlook on life... you are not hiphop...

you are COMMERCIAL RAP... that wacc shit that thinks its great just cuz it has financial backing...

your a chump if you take what i say so seriously man... you're wacc, and will probably never amount to anything in this world if you keep that outlook on life...

my overall advice...

shut up and be coachable... try to get better... cuz you are not where you want to be if you plan to make any type of waves with this... don't be so narrow-minded, because if you do, people will begin to see that they don't like you and are better off without you... so SHUT UP AND DONT BE SUCH A BITCH...

take this how you want... its all based on your responses to me... i got no "beef" with you and have nothing against you besides what i've already said... i was just stating what i KNOW will help you out...

Oct 10, 2004
BaYzHe||!PoW!|| said:
tryna fight with you?

LMAO AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

trust me... i DO know what i'm saying... to me, and probably a lot of other people... YOU SUCK

maybe you have this little RAPSTAR dream, cuz all you talk about is bull shit that doesn't make sense... AND if you wanted to GET BETTER, maybe you should write with a clear head so you dont SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT

and maybe you DID mean what you said... but you could have SAID IT WITH A WHOLE LOT MORE ORIGINALITY

you have no clue how many people rhyme and act just like you... they're wacc... they're unoriginal... they say the SAME THINGS EVERYONE ELSE SAYS THE SAME WAY

its boring... your shit is wacc because one... it is unoriginal and played... and two... because you don't know how to put your words together it seems when you're high...

i've critique much worse "rappers" than you... and trust me... they all act just like you... unless they are REAL and actually WANT to get better and not be a STAGNANT little wacc bitch like you

so elevate man... act like you got some sense... i wasnt hatin on you... just telling you what you need to do to get better...

and as far as me... my time will come... you will see... people like you are the reason i quit practicing on sites like these, because the opinions of those who dont even know how to take an opinion are fucking idiots... ask any person on this site who knows me or of me if i would act any different to anyone else if they were tryna get better...

dont be a little punk bitch who can't take the heat...

and im not a rapper, and never wanted to be a RAPSTAR...

i am an emcee...

an emcee is always an emcee... a rapper is an actor talking about what he wishes he was something or did something and wants to get paid for it...

an emcee is hiphop... hiphop is a lifestyle, an outlook on life... you are not hiphop...

you are COMMERCIAL RAP... that wacc shit that thinks its great just cuz it has financial backing...

your a chump if you take what i say so seriously man... you're wacc, and will probably never amount to anything in this world if you keep that outlook on life...

my overall advice...

shut up and be coachable... try to get better... cuz you are not where you want to be if you plan to make any type of waves with this... don't be so narrow-minded, because if you do, people will begin to see that they don't like you and are better off without you... so SHUT UP AND DONT BE SUCH A BITCH...

take this how you want... its all based on your responses to me... i got no "beef" with you and have nothing against you besides what i've already said... i was just stating what i KNOW will help you out...
Whoa did I strike a nerve???
I never said "I" want to be a rapstar*and I am hiphop( :cheeky: )although I am many things
and I am very open minded...so fuck what you thought
you are not "coaching" me and I dont care nothing about what you want, bitch

Just because I write what I feel doesnt mean I wanna be a "hiphop star"or even "commercial rap"( :classic: )lol
There is another life out there....whatevers clever~

Jun 9, 2002
tell me this... if you don't really care what people have to say about your shit...

then why do you post at all?

why do you post and then ask people at the end to tell what they think of it????

must be because you don't expect to get responses that are negative, cuz i guess you KNOW you are nice...

everything i said... everyone else would prolly say too...

look at it this way...

to me... your shit is basic, played, and very unoriginal, and at times, make no sense the way you write it...

and if you don't care what i have to say... then don't say anything back... that is my opinion... and as an open forum... what can i say, but you asked for it...

and if you really don't want to get better at this... then, well thats you, i won't bother letting you know how much you suck so you keep making a fool of yourself...

Oct 10, 2004
BaYzHe||!PoW!|| said:
thats all the wacc shit that makes no sense...

the rest is just played material that anyone could have used... how many people say that they don't give a fuck and they real... back to back in same lines... lots of people... how many people you think rhyme thank, dank, stank, blank, what the fuck ever else... shit is played... write when you are sober you might make more sense you little bitch...
For the most part all I can say is that you are a rude and angry little boy
and that freedom of speech is alive and kickin, :siccness: but your momma need to whoop that ass(thats real)
and I am legal to smoke ,drank and type as I wish....get off me little fucker
-maybe you need to learn to relax

Oct 10, 2004
BaYzHe||!PoW!|| said:
tell me this... if you don't really care what people have to say about your shit...

then why do you post at all?

and if you really don't want to get better at this... then, well thats you, i won't bother letting you know how much you suck so you keep making a fool of yourself...

well I just dont care what you say,that is all (you are not all people)

and for that other shit right there...dont flatter yourself

Jun 9, 2002
see... thats my point... not everyone is just going to come out and say your shit is wacc when it really is... they'll sugar coat it... by saying... this needs work, looks like you got something going there... or... this is played, but you had your own style... those are opinions... honest... i dont know... sympathetic... maybe... but i dont care... your shit is wacc to me... and honestly... you dont know what you are doing when it comes to rhyming... its obvious by looking at your statements... are you one of those guys who "does it for the love?" i mean, what the fuck? i do this cuz i plan to make a living out of it, and thats why i dont usually post here... but... when im bored and in between classes... id rather do this than sit in my car... and trust me... if you knew how much experience and knowledge i had under my belt... you would take my opinion seriously... simon cowl or however you spell his name, is the most hated guy on american idol... but if you can make him happy... then you're the shit... because hes not going to just say no... hes going to tell you why, and how you should try to get better... couth is for women... business is business... its only professional to be honest... until you post anything noteworthy... remember that you are wacc... and if you decide to accept that, then you wont get better... this means you'll deny it, and keep fronting... but if you acknowledge that right now... you might suck... you have hope of getting better... so embrace it man... if you keep practicing and actually put more thought and effort into what you do, it might not be so garbage... and if you just keep saying you dont care what i say... then stop responding... and if you really didn't care what anyone thought... then you wouldn't post anything... and, if you only get upset when you hear a negative review... then thats where you got it twisted man... dont hate the player... hate the game... real recognize real... and the elite recognize the elite... and you definately have no idea what you are talking about half the time... this aint just about rhyming... its about life... dont front and want to know something if you aint even want to know the truth in the first place... "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!"

Jun 9, 2002
oh, and as for my mom whoopin MY ASS... if you saw me in the street... youd walk on the other side of the road and not even dare to look my way... how old are you? 17? maybe you're older... and if you are... that says a lot about the type of person you are to be mistaken for a child... if you were talking some rah rah around me... and i said you better stop talkin like an idiot or imma whoop that ass... would you stop acting like a clown? no, you'd act like a little bitch like you are now... then you'd get your ass beat like a little bitch... you'd have to pray my mom would beat me cuz you never could... what the fuck, are you some type of skater guy or something? some type of back-packing little fag who always has head-phones on? shit man... this is THE REAL WORLD... and i can say what the fuck i want too... so suck my nuts bitch