Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Seeing Dave Chappell tonight for the Netflix is a joke fest in la. Skrapaz everywhere
The skrapaz in TC are getting more visible too. They started coming out more after they arrested the skrapaz that killed the 3 dudes at the high school. They ended up arresting hella of them in operation trailblazer. Now all I see is hella different skrapa sets tagged everywhere here

Props: siccmadesyko

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
The skrapaz in TC are getting more visible too. They started coming out more after they arrested the skrapaz that killed the 3 dudes at the high school. They ended up arresting hella of them in operation trailblazer. Now all I see is hella different skrapa sets tagged everywhere here
Them eses just killing anyone to try and come up huh

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Them eses just killing anyone to try and come up huh
Nah. These foos just fucked up. The 3 killed were basically young dope fiends. They were using and selling to basically fuel their addiction. They went to sell to the skraps at the school and the scraps robbed them and one of the dudes reached so the skrapas popped 2 in the car and the 3rd when he ran. I'm sure the skrapas seen their social media before they were scrubbed but they were flaunting money drugs and guns. Nothing major but I'm sure skrapa seen post with guns so he let off before they could. Look it up Ita called Operation Trailblazer

Props: StillHustlin

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Nah. These foos just fucked up. The 3 killed were basically young dope fiends. They were using and selling to basically fuel their addiction. They went to sell to the skraps at the school and the scraps robbed them and one of the dudes reached so the skrapas popped 2 in the car and the 3rd when he ran. I'm sure the skrapas seen their social media before they were scrubbed but they were flaunting money drugs and guns. Nothing major but I'm sure skrapa seen post with guns so he let off before they could. Look it up Ita called Operation Trailblazer
Yea I was reading up on it before knocking out last night. Apparently they arrested three eses from Ivanhoe. So are these foos deeper than Nortes now?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Yea I was reading up on it before knocking out last night. Apparently they arrested three eses from Ivanhoe. So are these foos deeper than Nortes now?
Ivanhoe has always been a skreezy town. They're deep there and in the little surrounding farming towns lol. Bakersfield usually been the border line for them but they've been getting deeper up this way for sure