Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
πŸ˜‚ well I guess after these last responses my story will be right on topic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So a couple weeks ago my girls cousin hits her up and he asks if she knows anyone renting a room because his gf just moved here and the place they were staying at didn't work. I told my girl I really didn't wanna let anyone in but if it's last resort we can do it for 2 months while they get shit together. Turns out her cousins gf is really a 22 year old post op tranny. At that point I wanted to say fuck no πŸ˜‚ but I've been homeless so I decided we can let it stay as agreed. First day here, this foo tells my girls cousin "I bet when I had my dick it was bigger than yours" 🀒🀒🀒🀒. Fuckin faggot started talking about having babies and all that. The next day my girl was cramping on her period and this fag has the nerve to say he feels the same pain and knows what she's going thru smfh. It makes us food and it was the grossest whitest food ever πŸ˜‚. Mac n cheese with chunks of butter and cheese 🀒 uncooked unmelted. Dude was supposed to be vegetarian but kept eating my stuff. We told them to stay they gotta not be seen xuz my neighbors are haters. 3 times they made themselves visible and noticeable out front. Finally my girl had enough of its weird faggy comments and seeing it and hearing it's manly high pitched voice and went off on it and gave it Das bootπŸ˜‚ . I gave it 3 days to leave and it left that night without saying shit πŸ˜‚. My girls cousin laid for this fag to come to Cali from Delaware on the Amtrak. Well it had told us it was gonna stay in Cali til Jan at least, 2 days ago it went back on the amtrak to be a fag in its own state again πŸ˜‚ I'll attach a pic of this mentally disabled weirdo. There's a few more things I forgot to add to the story but I will when I remember lol

https://tinyimg.io/i/f8HXW64.jpg

May 4, 2002
πŸ˜‚ well I guess after these last responses my story will be right on topic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So a couple weeks ago my girls cousin hits her up and he asks if she knows anyone renting a room because his gf just moved here and the place they were staying at didn't work. I told my girl I really didn't wanna let anyone in but if it's last resort we can do it for 2 months while they get shit together. Turns out her cousins gf is really a 22 year old post op tranny. At that point I wanted to say fuck no πŸ˜‚ but I've been homeless so I decided we can let it stay as agreed. First day here, this foo tells my girls cousin "I bet when I had my dick it was bigger than yours" 🀒🀒🀒🀒. Fuckin faggot started talking about having babies and all that. The next day my girl was cramping on her period and this fag has the nerve to say he feels the same pain and knows what she's going thru smfh. It makes us food and it was the grossest whitest food ever πŸ˜‚. Mac n cheese with chunks of butter and cheese 🀒 uncooked unmelted. Dude was supposed to be vegetarian but kept eating my stuff. We told them to stay they gotta not be seen xuz my neighbors are haters. 3 times they made themselves visible and noticeable out front. Finally my girl had enough of its weird faggy comments and seeing it and hearing it's manly high pitched voice and went off on it and gave it Das bootπŸ˜‚ . I gave it 3 days to leave and it left that night without saying shit πŸ˜‚. My girls cousin laid for this fag to come to Cali from Delaware on the Amtrak. Well it had told us it was gonna stay in Cali til Jan at least, 2 days ago it went back on the amtrak to be a fag in its own state again πŸ˜‚ I'll attach a pic of this mentally disabled weirdo. There's a few more things I forgot to add to the story but I will when I remember lol

ITS MA'AM

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018

ew it looks like a man tho

May 7, 2013
33Β°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Is that one of your "ghoulish goblins" hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha that sign is perfect placement

Props: Chree
May 7, 2013
33Β°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Well my "mummy" has been a literal mummy since 1980 so her basement kinda hard to stay in so naw

The day I feel I need to show and prove anything to someone on the internet, let alone some confused cuck halfway round the world who got played by some ugly heifer in US then started wearing dresses, is the day I log off for good. Naga naga naganna happen

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Well my "mummy" has been a literal mummy since 1980 so her basement kinda hard to stay in so naw

The day I feel I need to show and prove anything to someone on the internet, let alone some confused cuck halfway round the world who got played by some ugly heifer in US then started wearing dresses, is the day I log off for good. Naga naga naganna happen
ask her how much money she gets from me :ROFLMAO:

she played herself

and you, are a broke bitch boy