Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Again I dont care you can die at any moment you're putting other people in danger everytime you drive that doesnt stop you media will never put out vaccine deaths like they post covid deaths if you get the vaccine good for you shouldn't have to worry about unvaccinated wear your mask wrap yourself in bubble live in fear

May 4, 2002
Lmao now they are pushing another virant mu
Since being discovered in Colombia in January, the mu variant of COVID-19 has spread to nearly four dozen countries and has made its presence known in Hawaii and Alaska. It has so far been found in 49 states with Nebraska being the only state to not have a mu variant case detected
Health officials believe mu is even more transmissible that the delta variant and has the potential to resist vaccines

you mean to tell me that the vaxx doesnt work against this

:me acting shocked: :rolleyes:

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Again I dont care you can die at any moment you're putting other people in danger everytime you drive that doesnt stop you media will never put out vaccine deaths like they post covid deaths if you get the vaccine good for you shouldn't have to worry about unvaccinated wear your mask wrap yourself in bubble live in fear
you're talking out your ass

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
600k + dead in your country is made it out fine??

4.4 million world wide..
4.4 million worldwide what? Deaths from flu, pneumonia, COPD, and anything else they could code as COVID? 4.4 mil of 8 billion is negligible even if they were all COVID deaths. Heart disease killed more people last year, and you MF ain't crying about that.