Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
no one if forcing anyone to work minimum wage jobs, thats their own choice. there are jobs everywhere, you just have to not be a lazy piece of shit and actually work to get those jobs.
you only need to look so far as their location in other countries and how much they pay their staff. Are workers in other countries less lazy who do the same job?

show up on time, act professional and dont be a complete dumb fuck. i understand thats hard to do for a lot of people but AGAIN that is their own choice.
this has nothing to do with the minimum wage.

god forbid people are held responsible for their own actions or inactions as ADULTS.
again, nothing to do with the minimum wage. companies exploit workers with low wages who do the same job in other countries because that is how your laws are set up.

imagine being this enraged at people wanting livable wages and happy to suck off wall street when they get bailed out or defence contractors pocketing millions of dollars in profit every day from a 20 year war

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Never understood when people get sober or get clean why they flip to the extreme the other way

Thats nice you cant handle your liquor or whatever the fuck but just because you can't doesn't mean everyone can't. Calm the fuck down with that sobriety shit, not everyone needs to be saved. Good for you I'm happy that you got help because you couldn't handle the shit but not everyone can't maintain so stay in your lane bruh