Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
got more energy not always irritated sleeping better anxiety isn't as bad haven't really felt an urge to drink just got health insurance so gonna go do a check up props on not drinking i got a marine buddy who always wants to drink every weekend
That’s dope. Keep it up tho. I started taking new mood or a night shake with melatonin in it and I’ve been sleeping like a champ since I quit

Props: StillHustlin
Dec 11, 2006
I’ve been training a temp the last 3 weeks and we were about to hire him on full time until I went to lunch today and he walked off the job 5 mins after I left. He told the temp agency that he was left alone and abandoned without being properly trained. I hate temps

Props: Chree
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I’ve been training a temp the last 3 weeks and we were about to hire him on full time until I went to lunch today and he walked off the job 5 mins after I left. He told the temp agency that he was left alone and abandoned without being properly trained. I hate temps
That’s garbage I signed up and did one of those temp jobs this other dude who got hired filled out the paperwork then didn’t show up first day

Props: siccmadesyko

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
was reading this long ass article about Mac Dre's murder
https://www.passionweiss.com/2021/05/11/who-killed-mac-dre/

it was interesting as hell until I got to this one part
"Police found drugs and multiple firearms, including an AR-15 assault rifle — the same type of weapon used in Mac Dre’s shooting."

but earlier in the article they mentioned
"Responding officers found shell casings for two separate weapons, multiple 7.62X39 Wolf shell casings, as well as two .45 Caliber spent shell casings."

in case you didn't know, 762 is ak but ar is 223 so that shit is all suspect now

interesting read though