Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Cardano did great the last year but coinbase only created a quick surge. You gonna hodl or try for a quick sell?
I sold all my ADA for $1.75 ea on coinbase made a quick buck but then i bought back in way too early lmao so now im holding on for awhile. I'll probably sell when its at $2 eventually

Also grabbed like $1750 of HBAR at about $0.31 each

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The move i should have been waiting for was going all in on bitcoin and ethereum again when it dropped big this week. But i was anticipating things to go sideways for a bit wasn't expecting a drop. Its really hard to time the market. I need to start thinking month to month again and not day to day and hour to hour lol

Props: NotAllThere

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Man i spent $298 on weed got 8 different eighths. Theyre all strong and get me ridiculously stoned but Washington legal weed kind of pisses me off it's so hard to find sticky weed that has that perfect give to it when you squeeze it... everything is usually dry as fuck and crunchy. Its great for vaping because you get good sized amounts that grind down into dust but I feel like im missing out on so much flavor and taste and a much better smoking experience.

Why can't we fucking look at the weed more and smell it lmao shit pisses me off. Its like a gamble when you buy. I ordered a bunch of those beveda little moisturizing packets to put inside the weed jars maybe that can help. But if its already dry thats terps lost no matter what

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
this is what he gets for embarrassing us

dude didnt rape anyone it was consensual and his nail clipped her vag, she even said she wanted to fuck him in text msg..

but he's getting a rape charge and prob bashed inside for dropping that punt and then fumbling away his opportunity

Props: Chree