Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You guys gotta get on that drive up pick up at the grocery store. I haven't stepped foot in a grocery store or Target in weeks. Then the good folks at Whole Foods do same day free delivery right to the house.

Just got back from Target drive up. They brought my shit out in like 2 minutes. Saw the mad house that the parking lot was, fuck going inside.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Big shout out to Microsoft and the OG's Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer, and Paul Allen (RIP)

Managed to get lucky and scoop up one of the new Xbox's for my daughter back on the 15th from the Microsoft Store, but it had a January 5th expected delivery date. Good guy Microsoft shipped it yesterday and it just made it here in time for Christmas.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You guys gotta get on that drive up pick up at the grocery store. I haven't stepped foot in a grocery store or Target in weeks. Then the good folks at Whole Foods do same day free delivery right to the house.

Just got back from Target drive up. They brought my shit out in like 2 minutes. Saw the mad house that the parking lot was, fuck going inside.
BO$$ shit

Especially in this small ass town I moved to, real talk

Props: CyrusTheVirus
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Big shout out to Microsoft and the OG's Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer, and Paul Allen (RIP)

Managed to get lucky and scoop up one of the new Xbox's for my daughter back on the 15th from the Microsoft Store, but it had a January 5th expected delivery date. Good guy Microsoft shipped it yesterday and it just made it here in time for Christmas.

The only people late on delivery thus far is chameleon glass, via USPS

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Somebody blew up part of downtown Nashville
Sounds like they were trying to blow up an AT&T transmission building.

Probably weirdos that think 5G gives them coronavirus and autism.

Apparently before the explosion they were shooting off guns and telling people to clear the area over a loud speaker.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU