Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

lmao why does joe touch his ear at 2:52:17 and why can you hear a female voice saying "Relax, we're here". was he wearing an ear piece that we accidentally heard through his microphone?

and that video is deleted from spotify. i havent watched the interview but ppl were saying joe kept fact-checking him constantly through the interview which was different strikingly different from his other interviews

Feb 8, 2006
Almost every Giants fan's social media pages that I know might as well be Dodger fan pages at this point, they post more about the Dodgers than anybody. The salt is real

you know some douchey giants fans then lol
I don't understand people that go so wrapped in sports finals to let it affect their life.

i hate the dodgers as much as any giants fan but i am not an idiot i respect the hell out of the talent they have.

i would love to have betts or bellinger or turner (lol) or seager etc

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Me and my home girl went through a 5th and a pint of Tito’s last night helped her pressure wash her back yard then ordered some pizza and just watched movies ended up grabbing a pint of milagro in the morning from BevMo to help us we both were dead she is a hairstylist she prolly hurting more by now said she had a few clients to do today