Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2018
You are not supposed to but it tends to slip by. I accidentally flew to Washifas with a half ounce in March and I am not mmj and arizona is not rec legal. Long story short, my bag was searched on return from Washifas to Phoenix, but I didn't bring anything from WA cuz wasn't my intent. It's still a federal offense. I know people who fly with shit a the time and nothing ever happens but it's going to be all about inconspicuousness I build.
Just packed 1/4 in a air tight pill container, boom no issues. Smoked some of my tree with a thick ass breezy tonight. Gigantic rack. I didn’t realize it didn’t show up on their scanners I was hella googling shit last night bout it and all the different sites had hella different opinions, so I was just like fuck it Ima go for it if they say something I’ll play it cool

Feb 1, 2018
Just packed 1/4 in a air tight pill container, boom no issues. Smoked some of my tree with a thick ass breezy tonight. Gigantic rack. I didn’t realize it didn’t show up on their scanners I was hella googling shit last night bout it and all the different sites had hella different opinions, so I was just like fuck it Ima go for it if they say something I’ll play it cool
Emphasis on the "gigantic rack." I'm tellin yaw

Jan 2, 2006
Sounds like my kind of beer that looks delicious butcher

i buy this one alot

1603095917993.jpeg

Baltic Porter with smoked malt and bourbon stored, Danish mead. Powerful and juicy flavor that creates an explosion of nuances in the mouth. Chocolate, raisins, prunes and plums added smoke aroma from fynsk wheat flour melted on beechwood. Brewed from fynsk barley malt, Fynsk wheat flour and Danish mead

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Sounds like my kind of beer that looks delicious butcher

i buy this one alot

View attachment 8923

Baltic Porter with smoked malt and bourbon stored, Danish mead. Powerful and juicy flavor that creates an explosion of nuances in the mouth. Chocolate, raisins, prunes and plums added smoke aroma from fynsk wheat flour melted on beechwood. Brewed from fynsk barley malt, Fynsk wheat flour and Danish mead
Hell yeah

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Look fellow internet idiots. I know none of you are my friends. Someone please chime some elevator music on the background and dim the lights, while we get intimately soft. I have PTSD and ADD. It sucks being an old bastard and having to live with shit. I apologize to any of you who I have offended on here in a fucked up type of way. We don't often get the mental health help we need in life, even when sought out. It either isn't delivered or correctly or at all or isn't received as such. It takes so much work beyond that. The consistent coaching of self, the building up, the reaching to your real support system. I'm not trying to be friends with any of you, but we are all human and today I had an epiphany based on some shit I'm dealing with outside the matrix. You are all humans and deserve to be treated as such.

Now politely fuck off.