Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
the mask thing isn't really about public safety imo. it's more about the election. which is why it went from you had to have N95 specific masks and had to be worn properly to "just wear anything even a cloth or bandana is fine". its to create an environment of fear and mistrust and distance between people and divisiveness. people who obey feel virtuous and smart and people who disobey are retarded hicks who dont care about others and are trump supporters. then the people who disobey feel "Free" and smart and the people who obey are retarded sheep who believe in a hoax. its all just election nonsense and will fade away after November, or after a trillion dollars is reaped through covid testing and vaccines whichever comes first

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i didnt wear a mask until about a couple weeks ago when the grocery stores i go to started enforcing the no mask no service stuff. i could probably get away with it but whatever. its like a 3 minute inconvenience to not have to possibly deal with some karen having a meltdown and yelling at me or being kicked out of a store. i think its pretty dumb because i just use the same shitty white cloth mask that i leave in my car. shit is probably ultra unhygenic and putting myself and others more at risk lol. im pretty sure i got that shit either at the very end of february or beginning of march anyways. i forget exactly but i know i got really sick for four days and thought it was way stronger than just a normal cold. i never get sick, like ever, and never more than 2 days.

Props: NotAllThere