Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
"Just two weeks to flatten the curve" btw lmao

this thing has always been about making trump look bad and affecting his reelection. i still remember news articles calling it the Trump Virus. want to make him look incompetent with the response, want to hurt the economy which was his biggest campaign strength, want to shut down all his huge rallies which he draws like 20k-40k people to and does 1-2 a day during election season, etc.

obviously its a real virus but i think the numbers are being fudged to extend all the lockdown shit and keep businesses closed
This is what happened when you let political parties control media orgs. The Dems will write up red states ineptitude, the reps will write up blue states unwinding. Lol shit show on steroids at 10 and 6

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
meanwhile they married

they love to play pretend
Suga free was a real pimp, he even had children by his hoes. Snoop is weird and been flakey but pretty sure he has been allowed to live the playalistic lifestyle with his wifeys approval. I mean I don't disagree with you, they good storytellers for certain.

Props: BUTCHER 206