Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 go to chaz and report on whats happening for us. Do an exclusive siccness interview with Raz Simone.
It's been raining nonstop and I'd rather not lol

I'm sure it's probably chill and basically like a block party in the day

Props: Mac Jesus
Feb 1, 2018
Sorry revoking my disappearance from this thread.....but bro Seattle was coo when I visited last week, my girl lives up there. We went to the first Starbucks and there was only 2 people ahead of us in line.....rare ass shit bro we got in right away, walked around downtown shit seemed cool....perhaps we missed the crazy shit but it seemed ight. Hopefully things are goin better up there

May 18, 2020
Livingston, Montana
They just do shit differently and are quiet about it because they have too many law enforcement when a gang will have to go down low when other gangs are recruiting members because the law enforcement haven't heard of them. In the 80s the law enforcement was going after the bloods and crips so they went down low. The disciples came over from Chicago and that's why you have so many disciple gangs. You even have native americans banging in Seattle. Seattle has always been a gangster place since the 1940s. They even have a mafia which had a war in the 70s. They had a two week war with some Asian gangs in the suburbs of seattle. A blood gang and a crip gang had a gang war. Dont even get me started on Tacoma. Cops would not go to hilltop Tacoma because it was so bad in the 90s they would wait until the gunfire was over they would show up and there would be a dead body. Why they waited is because the Hilltop Crips would shoot at them. There was incidents were the cops were getting carjacked by some the gang members when the cops would exit their vehicle, they would steal the shotguns the cops would have on the side where the doors are at. Because it was so bad that cops needed a strong weapon that they could just pull out and shoot out the window. I could go and on.