Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
what''s going on in seattle with the cop free autonomous zone?
Basically the mayor ordered the police to stand down and then eventually abandon the east precinct so a bunch of communists took over like 6 city blocks lol. It's kind of hilarious because the first thing they did was create borders and built a wall. Then they hired some homeless junkies to help guard the perimeter and they stole all of their food and supplies. And the whole point is to have a zone with no police but some local rapper and his friends with guns declared themselves the police and have already assaulted a couple people for "disrespect" and for "graffiti". It's absolutely fucking hilarious. The newspapers wont mention it and the mayor is downplaying it but theres basically commies with assault rifles playing out some kind of revolution roleplay. Also they're extorting businesses within the zone, basically telling them to pay for a security fee or get looted and burned down.

That's all I really know.

Feb 8, 2006
Basically the mayor ordered the police to stand down and then eventually abandon the east precinct so a bunch of communists took over like 6 city blocks lol. It's kind of hilarious because the first thing they did was create borders and built a wall. Then they hired some homeless junkies to help guard the perimeter and they stole all of their food and supplies. And the whole point is to have a zone with no police but some local rapper and his friends with guns declared themselves the police and have already assaulted a couple people for "disrespect" and for "graffiti". It's absolutely fucking hilarious. The newspapers wont mention it and the mayor is downplaying it but theres basically commies with assault rifles playing out some kind of revolution roleplay. Also they're extorting businesses within the zone, basically telling them to pay for a security fee or get looted and burned down.

That's all I really know.

we are living in a bad movie i swear